|Model number||Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control|
|Light Source Type||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)/LED|
|Compatible Devices||Ceiling Fan|
|Speed Rating||Easy to Install|
|Speaker Diameter||5.5 inches|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 12.19 x 3.05 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
|Item Model Number||Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control|
|Date First Available||21 July 2019|
Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, Small Size Universal Ceiling Fans Light Remote, Speed, Light & Timing 3 in 1 Wireless Control, for Harbor Breeze Hunter Hampton Bay Lichler Ceiling Fans Remote
- ☞Fan Remote Control Kit Small - If your fan's mounting bonnet is not so large, please choose this fan remote kit. But if it is smile line fan, you still need to check the dimension of receiver carefully before order to make sure there is enough space in the canopy.
- ☞Universal Fit- This small ceiling fan remote control kit fits for almost 95 percent regular ceiling fan lights, such as Harbor breeze, Hunter, Hampton Bay, Lichler and other Ceiling fan Lights. This ceiling fan remote can convert traditional ceiling fan lights into wireless control ones.
- ☞Easy Install - Installation of the celling fan remote kit is very easy and fast. Wire nuts, install guide and fan remote holder are included.
- ☞Multi-Functions- This fan remote control kit small converts regular ceiling fan into a remote controllable one. 3-speeds (High/Medium/Low) and OFF; 4 separate buttons for Timing remote setting and control: 1H, 2H, 4H, 8H; 1 button for light ON/OFF control (no dimming).
- ☞1 Year Replacement - If you are not 100% completely satisfied, simply contact us to request a refund or exchange !
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This fan remote control kit small has separate buttons for 3 fan speeds plus "instant off" and has light on/off with continued manual use at the wall switch access plate for light operation Uses two AAA batteries (not included) Works on vaulted ceilings up to 34° Includes a convenient remote cradle that easily mounts over the existing wall switch Complete fan and light operation in a two-wire control that is rated for 145 watts (fan) and 500 watts (light) 1-year limited warranty
Carefully Check your fan ligt, fan<145W, Fan light<500W
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These also lack a dimmer function. I would rate them much higher if all three of them worked correctly.
Update: The seller reached out to me and sent a replacement for the non-functional remote. I have replaced it and it is working great now! Excellent customer service and really a good unit. I just got a little unlucky bit they made it right. Updating to 5 stars.
Only negative comment is that the wires coming out of the remote control unit are a little short. They would be easier to work with if they were just a couple inches longer.
I saw this unit on a recent search and noticed it looked like it would be just short enough to work, and it was. These aftermarket units may not offer as many features as the name brand, but if you just need fan speed (and light on/off if your ceiling fan has lights), this should do the trick for you. Wiring is the same as the name brand, and quality seems on-par as well.