Centrum Adult (300 Count) Complete Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Vitamin D3, B Vitamins, Iron, Antioxidants
|Price:||$32.68 ($0.11 / Tablet)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin D3, Iron, Zinc|
|Item form||Discrete Subunit|
|Special ingredients||Beta Carotene|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- 300 count bottle of Centrum Adult Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement with Antioxidants, Zinc and B Vitamins
- Daily multivitamin for adults, formulated to help fill nutritional gaps and support your energy, immunity and metabolism
- Contains Centrum's highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D
- Adult vitamins formulated with iron, zinc and vitamins B, C, D and E
- Multivitamins for adults available in easy-to-take tablet form.Non GMO multivitamin made with gluten free ingredients.Support your body head to toe by taking one energy, immunity and metabolism vitamin with food every day
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 12.7 cm; 422 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- ASIN : B00HLK0KAW
- Item Model Number : F00005445176Y
Best Sellers Rank:
16,325 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 655 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Centrum Multivitamin for adults under age 50 has key nutrients to support your energy, immunity and metabolism (2).* With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum is a complete multivitamin for both men and women. A daily multivitamin is part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (3).
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum's official website.
(2) Energy: B-Vitamins and Iron support daily energy needs; Immunity: Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc help support normal immune function; Metabolism: B- Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.*
(3) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It had been a repeat order.
However, with the recent delivery, the seal was broken and the pills were damped.
I had to throw it away.
It is not an issue with the product.
It is likely to be a returned product that slipped thru the quality check.