Ceptics Grounded Universal Plug Adapter for Europe, Germany, France (Schuko) (Type E/F) - 3 Pack
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.6 x 5.1 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Plug type||Type E|
About this item
- Small Travel Size - 3 Pack
- Standard: Type E/Type F plug, European "Schuko" plug, CEE 7/17 (7/4, 7/7)
- Accepts plugs from all countries including USA, does NOT accept plugs from S. Africa
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better Conductivity
- Grounded 3 Round Prong plug. Max Capacity Up to 3000 Watt (max 250 Volt, 13 A)
Product detailsStyle:Germany/France(SCHUKO)-Type E/F
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Paul Zeng Universal Supplies-LLC
- ASIN : B007YKUWN4
- Item Model Number : GP-9-3PK
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,323 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The adapter Type E/F can be used in the following countries: GERMANY, FRANCE, SOUTH KOREA, EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Estonia (Exceptions may occur) and Tunisia, Morocco. The input is a universal receptacle that accepts all types of connectors (Including: 2-Prong US "polarized", 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards. But not the large South African plug). The adapter does not change the Voltage. Please check the voltage standard for the travel destination and use a Voltage converter with the adapter if needed. (example, Europe use mainly 230 Volts). Many electrical devices such as AC/DC chargers for Laptops, cameras etc. allow a multi range Voltage (110-240 Volts) and eliminate the need of a Voltage converter. Sometimes electrical device have a switch for either 120 or 230 Volts (remember to set back!). Please check the specifications on your equipment. Powering a 120 Volts device with 230 Volts can destroy the equipment and cause fire.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Datos fiscales: Advanced Methods CO S DE RL DE CV
Domicilio fiscal: Av. Vallarta 6503 int B23-B24. P.A, COl. Ciudad Granja, Zapopan, Cp 45010
USO DEL CFDI: Gastos generales