|Package Dimensions||30.81 x 10.21 x 3.81 cm; 454 Grams|
|Item Weight||454 g|
|Item Model Number||038|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 May 2018|
SABUY Ceramic Flat Iron for Hair Professional Hair Straightener Dual Voltage for Worldwide Traveling White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Heater surface material||Tourmaline|
About this item
- High Quality Guarantee, 3D floating plates, 360°swivel cord.Update an Auto Shut-off Feature
- The size is full size 10.5 inch * 1.4 inch * 1.2 inch and 1 inch ceramic plates fit most people and Never pulls your my hair with the Ceramic Tourmaline Technology
- DUAL VOLTAGE, worldwide dual voltage compatible 100v-240v and it will change the voltage automatically. Do not need a converter, you just need a proper adapter
- High quality ceramic can release negative ions.The negative ions reduce static and leave hair with silky effect
- Adjustable temperature up to 140℉—446℉, Makes you achieve a perfectly sleek and smooth look for all hair types
Different Heat Temperature for Different Hair Thickness, Texture and Types.
1. Thin, fine or bleached hair: 140℉ to 248℉
2. Dyed or dark colored hair: 284℉ to 338℉
3. Normal or slightly curly hair: 356℉ to 392℉
4. Thick, curly and wavy hair: 392℉ to 446℉
Hair Style is a part of experience to know more about yourself
it’s less damaging to apply higher heat for less time than to apply lower heat for a long time.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend it.
Overall I Loved It ✨
Top reviews from other countries
My flat iron died on the day I had to wash, but luckily I made it through. This new flat iron arrived in the mail on the day I was due to wash again - so fast shipping, also a mega plus. I liked the packaging, and I like the little cord thingy that helps keep the cord neat when it's not in use. The heat settings . . . normally I would use 450 to straighten my hair, but cut back to 370 for healthier hair - I was frying my hair for years and didn't realize it.
So anyhow, I've been using 370 with my other flat iron. With this one, I tried 350-370, and, wow, I almost think it straightens better! Instead of a heat protectant, I just use a weightless oil, renewing argan oil of morocco. I use that on my wet hair before blow drying. I blow dry my hair straight with a hair brush, then flat iron. Less product, and less heat, and quality products = healthier happier hair. My hair is super healthy. And, ladies and gentleman, consider putting rice water on your hair occasionally for healthy hair. I swear by it for hair health and hair loss issue. If you're putting too much heat on your hair, the hair should be babied or else it will break and fall out in a matter of time. Just some tips from a 20 year flat ironer! lol. But I love my new flat iron, very impressed!
Also, not really relevant, but the box it ships in might have been designed for some super expensive piece of equipment. I mean, it's a really nice box! It's not really needed unless you plan to store your iron in the box but, if you do, well then you have a nice box to store it in.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.81 x 10.21 x 3.81 cm; 454 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- ASIN : B079L41VZS
- Item Model Number : 038
- Customer Reviews: