Chengu 3 Pieces Rolling Tube Toothpaste Squeezer Toothpaste Seat Holder Stand Rotate Toothpaste Dispenser for Bathroom (Mix Color)
Enhance your purchase
- Wide application: the tube squeezer works well for tubes of width less than 2 inch, works on aluminum and plastic tubes, suitable for squeeze toothpaste, cream tube, cleansing foam or other items
- Convenient to use: this toothpaste squeezer designed with a rotate handle, just insert your toothpaste into the rolling shaft, then rotate the handle, no need any more strength, convenient and easy to squeeze cream
- Nice quality: the toothpaste tube squeezer is made with quality plastic, durable and safe to use, won't break easily, can be last for a long time
- Practical tool: this toothpaste tube roller is a practical tool, not wasting, you can use it for kitchen, bathroom or hobby space
- You will get: each package comes with 3 pieces toothpaste squeezers in 3 different colors, green, blue, red; Each color has 1 piece, enough for use
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.8 x 7.4 x 4.3 cm; 81.65 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Chengu
- ASIN : B07MSF4WHY
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,802 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Rolling tube toothpaste squeezer toothpaste seat holder stand rotate toothpaste dispenser for bathroom Toothpaste organizer: The toothpaste tube squeezers are also toothpaste seat holder stand, which can help to stand paste, keep the tube rolled and upright, can organize them well. Suitable occasion: These tube squeezers can be applied for the kitchen, bathroom or hobby space, very practical, help to reduce waste. Specification: Material: plastic Color: green, blue, red Size: 2.75 x 1.57 x 1.57 inch/ 7 x 4 x 4 cm Package includes: 3 x Toothpaste squeezer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Oosty on 26 August 2021
A waste of money!
By Leanne on 10 September 2021
A waste of money!
By Jerry W. on 6 September 2021
Top reviews from other countries
1 They are only just wide enough in fact on some toothpaste tubes they aren't wide enough. The product could do with being made just a bit wider.
2 They only work really well on a straight edged end of a toothpaste tube where you easily attach the product. However some toothpaste tubes (for example Sensodyne) have a curved end to the tube and are more awkward to attach as on the middle of the curve goes in leaving the ends free. If the slot was deeper this would help i think.
Apart from those points a good item, it's design just needs tweeking I think.
Out of numerous listings to choose from, I settled on this one purely due to the mass amount of current reviews of 7k+ at the time of purchasing. It goes to show that previous positive and negative reviews can influence future purchases. Granted, this particular was a fraction of the cost or others available.
My primary reason being I use an array of toothpaste brands, some the market leaders and others more specialised that aren't budget-friendly £15+ as I have my teeth professionally whitened, I use those to maintain the results, but as they are on the pricy side, I want every last ounce of product that isn’t always possible doing manually with the fingers.
* The gap between the roller and the unit is incredibly tight. I’d say roughly 0.5 clearance. Given a tight, evenly distributed squeeze.
* It fits 5cm standard tubes perfectly, and with 5cm being typical for most brands of toothpaste. I have found it to be compatible with Colgate, Oral-B.
* The device doesn’t need to be purely used with toothpaste as there are three supplied. It’s also useful for other liquids such as primers, foundations, hand creams and travel size shampoo/conditioner as long as the tube is pliable and is a maximum of 5cm in width—more extraction less waste of product ultimately, more bang for your buck.
* An initial concern of mine was once the tube is placed into the insert, then the unit would keel over as the unit itself is rather weigh-less. As an entire tube of toothpaste or similar weighs far more, It would inevitably collapse. I was wrong. As long as the key is twisted enough, the tube stands firmly and securely. Just be cautious not to over tighten the key, as you may find product bursts out, or the flick cap may suddenly open due to the pressure. A tiny nudge of the key is all that is needed. You may find it takes several days to complete an entire cycle.
* As I haven't gotten close to even using 1/4 of the tube, it'll be interesting as the plastic thickens around the roller; I suspect it’ll cause the key to then to require a firm twist, if not make the unit unusable. That said, I shall update this particular part of this review when the time arises if this is the in-fact case. Looking at other reviews images, it doesn’t seem to be, but only time will tell as this may be due to the length of the tube used.
* As mentioned above, you are limited to the width of tubes you can use, I have tried using the key independently, but as the insert isn’t long, it doesn’t reach the other side of the tube to be effective.
* It is cheap looking, similar quality to a child's toy from a popular restaurant. Still, I don’t mind this as long as it does the intended purpose. Works out at £1.99 per unit, you really cannot argue, though I keep the device stored away in the bathroom unit out of sight and for obvious sanitary reasons when in use.
* It can dispense a little too much product if you aren't careful or twist the key unnecessarily. Still, you don't need to keep the tube attached to the gadget at all times but instead, use when confident that you have reached the end and couldn't use your hands to remove the traces of product left behind, then use this gadget after that.
* Is it worth it? In my opinion absolutely to save money you need to spend money. Tubes can make the impression that all product has thoroughly extracted and empty and ready for the waste bin, but in fact, there is still a lot stuck to the sides. So far, this gadget has ensured that from the almost 1/4 tube used so far, I’ve gotten the remaining product from the base that I couldn’t get using fingers alone. Not that I was alive when the mangle was around, it has the same function of squeezing. Overall, I no longer need to cut the end of the tube to access and remaining product, and of course, that isn’t the most sanitary practice. This gadget ensures so far that all liquid/paste is removed from the packaging while keeping the tube whole.
Hopefully, you have found this review helpful if this gadget is/isn’t for you.
Slot the tube of toothpaste into the key then slide both into the base. Turn and it grips the tube. Stands up on its own and it's a great little device
Top Tip... make sure the lid is firmly on prior to turning the key lol... :0)
3 units all the same size but different coloured keys
I also use these for tubes of cream medication. So very 😀
My kids say the following but that is kids for you🤷🏽 I guess I have to teach them how to:
When putting the toothpaste in the rolling tube it was easy but a bit hard to take out.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2020