|Package Dimensions||15.8 x 15.6 x 6 cm; 400 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhesive, Or Screw Install|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Smart Device Voice Control, Two-Way Talk, Remote Control, Motion Detection, Waterproof, Weatherproof, Wireless, Night Vision|
|Included Components||Doorbell, Chime, Batteries, 32G SD Card, USB Cable, Installation Tools|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||400 g|
Video Doorbell with Chime【2020 Upgraded Version】, Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant, 1080P Wireless Doorbell Camera with Motion Detection, Real-Time Notification, Two-Way Audio, IP65 Waterproof, Night Vision, 32GB Pre-installed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【1080P Full HD Image & Real-Time talk with Noise Cancellation】1080P full HD technology, noise cancellation and rate adaptation technology provides you the best experience of the real-time communication. From the "Smart Life" APP, you can remotely see clear picture of your outdoor, hear clearly the voice from your door side, and talk to your visitors anytime or anywhere. This doorbell camera for home security tries its best to provide the best technologies to give you the peace of mind.
- 【Smart PIR and Motion Detection Alarm & Prerecorded Videos】This wireless doorbell camera Wi-Fi with motion detector can detect up to 26ft far away in the day. PIR detection technology allows it easier to detect people at your door. Once sensor is triggered by a motion, this doorbell security camera will send a push message to your smartphone to alarm you to check. At the same time, videos of motion detection will be pre-recorded automatically for your later.
- 【Family Sharing & Wide Angle & Night Vision】Family sharing allows you to share this doorbell security camera with family members or your roommates. Multiple users can access your doorbell security camera. 166°wider viewing angle greatly reduces blind area, providing you better vision of your outdoor. The infrared lights offer a 16ft visible range in the dark, which will help better to identify people at your door and enable you to see clearly even in dark night.
- 【IP65 Waterproof & Weatherproof 】The mounting bracket is specially decided to protect this doorbell camera from rain or sunshine. IP65 waterproof promise this video doorbell to keep working even in rainy day, enable it to stand outdoor safely. The range of working temperature is: -4℉ to 122℉(−20 °C to 50 °C）.
- 【32G SD Card & Ring Chime & 2 Rechargeable Batteries & USB Cable】This doorbell security camera comes with all necessary accessories. The built-in SD card can store your videos for 9 months; the doorbell chime allows you free from your smartphone but not miss any visitors; the two 18650 rechargeable batteries can stand by up to 6 months. You can use the provided USB cable to charge the doorbell security camera immediately without having to taking the batteries off to charge.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2 Minutes Quick Set-up
This wireless Doorbell camera wi-fi with motion detector comes with a screw pack, all necessary tools are ready for you to install. You can mount it on the wall with the provided screws. Download CloudEdge APP on your mobile phone and follow the in-app instructions step by step. You can make the connection very easy.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Any questions, welcome to send us an email email@example.com and we will reply within 24h.
- The Doorbell Security Camera supports 2.4GHz network, cannot supports the 5GHz network.
- Please make sure your mobile phone is connected with the SAME 2.4G Wi-Fi.
- Please FULLY CHARGE the wireless doorbell camera when using it for the first time.
- When doorbell is charging, there is no light indicator on doorbell, but you can view the power percentage in app and get the battery low alerts in app.
- The 32GB SD card is already installed in the video doorbell. You can check it in the slot right above the batteries.
- When setting up the connection, keep the doorbell in the range of the router.
- You can receive the notifications only when the app is working in the background or shut down or when someone pushes the button of the smart doorbell camera.
- The PIR triggered videos would be automatically stored either in Cloud or in the SD card, you can choose where to store in APP.
- This doorbell security camera can support Multiple-Account Viewing Sharing:Unlimited user can share and view on the APP. (No more than 5 people to view simultaneously).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Door bell comes with tools required to install and a couple of strips of 3m tape in case you didn’t want to drill any holes into the wall. I ended up using the 3m double sided tape which is actually pretty strong.
Package comes with all the tools required for installation, you’ll need you own screws if you do want to screw it straight into the wall.
The doorbell itself comes with rechargeable batteries and built in memory so you can record and save vision if you needed it for anything.
Pairing the device took a little more work but the instructions were nice and easy to follow and once paired and installed it was very easy to use and navigate.
Door bell has a few different chimes, you can also set the volume of the chime. Once the door bell is pressed, you get a notification through the app, so you can see exactly who’s there, even if you’re not at home. There’s a two way sound option too so you can speak and hear whom ever is at the door. You can also access the camera at at time through the app not just when the door bell has been pressed.
The video quality that comes from the camera is very good too, even the night mode is quite clear as you can see from the images included.
Overall the product feels nice and doesn’t feel cheap at all. Buttons are nice to press and overall device feels durable.
No it isn't in any meaningful way. The response I got from the supplier was "Sorry that this doorbell is not compatible with Amazon Alexa" when I enquired. It will have Alexa announce when the doorbell is rung, but will not allow access to any other features. The only interface is via phone and I find the app slow, unreliable and buggy. It's okay as a remote doorbell, low grade as a security device and useless as an Alexa device.