Contiplan Incontinence Cleansing Cloths - 8 Cloths
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ONE-STEP SOLUTION - These wash cloths effectively replace traditional methods of continence care, thus saving patient and staff time.
- SKIN FRIENDLY - These dermatologically tested cleaning cloths contain natural plant extracts and are hypoallergenic to soothe itching, help calm and heal skin.
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS - These body care wipes have multiple benefits including cleansing, moisturising, soothing skin while providing long-lasting barrier protection.
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE: These all in one cleansing cloths require no towel drying making them quick and easy to use thus helping to increase staff compliance.
- PROFESSIONALLY RECOMMENDED: The choice of healthcare professionals, the leading incontinence wipes in the NHS, clinically proven to reduce Incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.65 x 11 x 2.9 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Gama Healthcare
- ASIN : B01H3M8F3G
- Item Model Number : CON8
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Contiplan All in One cleansing cloths are a one-step continence care solution to cleanse, moisturize and protect in one easy cloth. Our ultra-soft cloth is generously soaked with our unique cream formula - providing maximum barrier protection and comfort to sufferers. Replaces the need for cumbersome, traditional methods of continence care such as preparing bowls of soap and water, dry wipes, cleansing foams and barrier creams. Dimethazone and liquid paraffin provide dual protection against prolonged exposure to faces and urine. Includes witch hazel and chamomile help calm skin, soothe itching and aid skin healing. Designed to provide high-level continence care with a unique all in one action. Dermatologically tested with a skin neutral ph. Reduces the risk of cross-contamination. It helps to increase patient and staff compliance. Available in a convenient 8 pack
From the manufacturer
Contiplan All in One Cleansing Cloths 8
GAMA Healthcare is at the forefront of infection prevention and control technology.
The Clinell product range consists of a wide variety of wipes, developed for the healthcare market, that are suitable for use on surfaces, equipment or skin.
We are permanently engaged in developing new, improved products to enable us to continually discover effective solutions and ensure that Clinell remains the professionals’ choice of infection, prevention and control products.
Contiplan All in One Cleansing Cloths 8
Contiplan All in One Cleansing Cloths - a one step continence skin care solution with a cream based formula that provides long lasting barrier protection, whilst cleansing and moisturising. The cloths contain a hypoallergenic, soothing formula with natural plant extracts. Contiplan cloths replace traditional methods associated with continence care.
- A one step continence care solution that replaces the need for soap, dry wipes and barrier cream
- Designed to reduce incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD)
- Protects skin from damage caused by exposure to body fluids such as urine and faeces
- Contains witch hazel and camomile to soothe and calm irritated skin
- Quick and easy to use
- Available in packs of 8 or 25 cleansing cloths
Trusted by healthcare professionals
Contiplan Cleansing Cloths are trusted by over 3.5 million healthcare users. Ideal for incontinence sufferers and their carers.
Providing a protective barrier for your skin against unwanted moisture following incontinence episodes.
One step solution
Contiplan Cleansing Cloths' formula combines cleansing, moisturising and protecting. Replacing the need for multiple continence care products.
Unique rich cream formula
Contiplan Cleansing Cloths contain a rich cream formula, providing you with the best product to help aid skin healing. Squeeze and see the cream in the cloth.
|Universal Range||Detergent Range||Contiplan All in One Cleansing Cloths||Bed Bathing Range||Antibacterial Hand Wipes|
|Description||All purpose wipes for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Universal Wipes act as both a disinfectant and detergent, replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners.||Incredibly powerful, ultra-low smear multi-surface wipes. Alcohol & disinfectant free.||A complete all-in-one continence care solution to protect, cleanse and moisturise, in one easy wipe. Contiplan Cleansing Cloths leave a barrier protection on the skin, eliminating the need for barrier creams.||Large, soft, rinse-free, cleansing and moisturising wipes, containing aloe vera and added moisturisers, for a complete full body bathing solution.||Antibacterial Hand Wipes for cleaning and disinfecting hands without the need for soap and water. Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting your hands on the go.|
|Usage||For all surfaces types. Safe to use on most types of rubber, plastic and metal.||Ideal for general multi-surface cleaning and damp dusting prior to disinfection.||Ideal for sufferers of incontinence and suitable for cases of dry skin.||Designed for cleaning and moisturising each area of the body in one easy step. For use on the face, neck, chest, arms, perineum, legs, back and buttocks.||Recommended for use when hands are visibly dirty or before eating and after using the toilet.|
|For frequent, every day use||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Wipe from front to back, towards the buttocks, in one direction. Change wipe if it becomes dry/soiled and discard. Reapply after every episode of incontinence, day or night. Conitplan is suitable for disposal in sanitary waste bins and general household bins. Not suitable for flushing or recycling. Allow the skin to air dry.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I struggle to find energy to shower ever day especially when ill/flare.
So inbetween showers I have started using these to keep fresh and clean. I prefer them to baby wipes as they leave a moisure cream feel after using and are stronger/bigger so makes the task easier and pleasant.