Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes - Disinfectant Wipes - 225 Wipes
|Price:||($0.17 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15 x 10 x 29.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.2 Kilograms|
|Unit count||225 count|
About this item
- MULTI-USE - Multi-Purpose disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect all surfaces in a single step, replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST - Surface wipes effective against a wide range of micro-organisms including MSRA, Norovirus, Flu Virus and COVID-19 in 60 seconds
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE - Multipurpose antibacterial wipes proven to kill bacteria and viruses in 60 seconds
- NEUTRAL FORMULA - Clinell surface cleaning wipes revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides and ensures exceptional material compatibility
- NO DAMAGES - No damages to surfaces or equipment when using our disinfectant wipes due to a near neutral PH, making it safe to use on most surfaces, rubber, plastic and metal.
Product detailsSize:225 Wipes
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 29.8 cm; 1.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 17 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Gama Healthcare
- ASIN : B07R98SP19
Best Sellers Rank:
5,432 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 31 in Wet Wipes
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Clinell Universal Sanitizing Wipes contain a patented formula with wide spectrum antimicrobial activity. A mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action, designed to prevent bacterial resistance. Clinell Universal Wipes provide a single universal product that cleans and disinfects in one easy step. Suitable for use on surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. Broad compatibility with materials used throughout healthcare environments. Low-level instalment grade disinfectant wipes which act as both a disinfectant and detergent for surfaces. They contain a patented formula with wide spectrum antimicrobial activity, including bactericidal activity against activity. A mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action, designed to prevent resistance. Compatible with a wide range of surfaces and equipment. Approved by leading manufacturers for equipment and surface disinfection. The bucket contains 225 wipes.
Wear recommended PPE. Remove one wipe from the pack. Apply to surface. Working from top to bottom, clean to dirty, wipe in an 'S' shaped pattern, taking care not to go over the same area twice. Change the wipe if it becomes dry or soiled. Let the surface air dry for a minimum of 5 minutes.