|Card Reader||Memory Stick|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Output Wattage||6 Watts|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Has Audio Recording||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 9.5 x 9 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
|Item Model Number||MB300H|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||19 March 2018|
Clock Radio with MP3 Alarm - August MB300 - Wake to Your Favourite Music from USB and SD or FM Station - Rechargeable Portable Speaker [Solid Black]
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13 x 9.5 x 9 centimetres|
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
About this item
- WAKE TO YOUR FAVOURITE SONG - Just put your early morning wake up track on a USB stick, plug it in and set the alarm to start every day with the music you love.
- BRING GREAT SOUNDING MUSIC WITH YOU - With a rechargeable internal battery, this versatile clock radio doubles as a portable speaker. Connect your phone, SD card, USB stick or MP3 player and listen to music with a punchy bass anywhere.
- STOP YOUR ALARM FROM ACROSS THE ROOM - Forg ot to unset your alarm one morning, just grab the remote, press a button and drift back off to sleep, no need to get up.
- DON'T LET POWER CUTS STOP YOU - With backup battery power, this versatile little speaker keeps track of time and make sure your alarm goes off even after a power out. No more waking up to flashing zeroes.
- POWER ANYWHERE - Charged by USB or mains power, the five hour battery life makes the MB300 perfect for garden parties, bbqs or as a site radio.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wake Up To Your Favourite Song - Put your favourite song on to a USB stick, plug it in and set the alarm. Start everyday with the music that you love.
Bring The Music With You - With a rechageable internal battery, this versatile clock radio can double as a portable speaker. Connect your phone, SD card, USB stick or MP3 player and listen to music with a punchy bass anywhere
Remote Control Use - Want to use the alarm function, but can't put the alarm clock radio next to you? No worries, the included remote control allows you to stop the alarm from across the room and drift off back to sleep. There is no need for you to get up always!
Power Anywhere - Charged by USB or mains power, the five hour battery makes the MB300 perfect for garden parties, barbecues or as a site radio. Furthermore, the backup battery power ensures the alarm will go off if a power cut were to occur.
- 2.4 inch LCD Display
- Connections:USB SD MMC FM LINE IN
- FM Frequency:87.5-108.00MHZ
- Speaker:2 x 3W Stereo
- Battery Life: Up to 6 Hours
In The Box
MB300 Clock Radio, USB Charging Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, 2xAA Batteries, Remote Control with Battery, User Manual
Power 2 x 3W Speaker - Two powerful 3 watt 60mm speakers allow for excellent sounding music playback, and will be sure to wake you up every morning to your favourite song. The added rechargeable internal battery for approximately 5 hours of playback, charged using the supplied USB power cable or mains plug. Meaning you can take the MB300 wherever you go.
Compatibility - USB In and SD Card Reader for playing MP3's from memory cards and USB sticks, 3.5mm Audio In for use as speakers for iPods, laptops, MP3 players etc. No matter what source device you have, there's always a way to listen to your favourite music through the MB300
August International is a UK based international company that leads the research, development and supply of consumer electronic products with the latest technology and advanced features. The company specializes in the development of smart audio and video signal receivers, decoders, streaming and display devices and wearable electronic products.
Based in Hertfordshire, UK, with our specialist knowledge, research capability and strong manufacturing background, we are committed to supplying products with the most advanced features, of the highest quality at the most competitive prices, and with first class after-sale service.
Problem or enquiry about your product? Our friendly UK based customer support team are glad to help.
Whether it's over the phone, through e-mail or social media, we're here to help!
|August MB225 DAB/DAB+ /FM Portable Digital Radio||August MB300 Alarm Clock Radio with MP3 Playback||August SE20 Portable Radio with Bluetooth Speaker|
|USB / SD||✓||✓||✓|
|Alarm Clock Function||Twin Alarm Clock with Workdays/Weekends Setup||Single Alarm Clock||Single Alarm Clock|
|Speaker Output||1 x 1.5W||2 x 3W||2 x 3W|
|Screen Light||Backlight Display with Adjustable Brightness||Power Saving Auto Off Light||Power Saving Auto Off Light|
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
"Aquí te dejamos algunos consejos y recomendaciones para que obtengas lo máximo de tu nueva radio:
1.- Cuando conecte la radio a la corriente, asegúrese de que conecta el cable a la conexión correcta en la radio. Es la que aparece etiquetada como “DV 5V”. Por favor, no conecte el cable en la otra conexión Jack ya que esta es para la conexión de MP3, teléfonos móviles, etc... Y hacer uso de la radio como altavoz. Cuando cargue la radio correctamente, el LED de estado se encenderá en Rojo.
2.- El volumen de radio y MP3 en modo alarma está fijado y desafortunadamente no puede ser ajustado.
3.- La luz de la pantalla se enciende cuando pulse botones y después se apaga para asegurar que duerme bien. La luz no es ajustable.
4.- Si desea hacer uso de Pen Drives USB o Tarjetas SD para reproducir música, asegúrese de que el Pen Drive no es de más de 8 GB y la Tarjeta SD de no más de 32 GB. Asimismo, los archivos deben estar en formato MP3. "
(1) to use this to go to sleep sucks as the lowest volume is rather loud,
(2) unless you have super good eyes, it is impossible to see whether the alarm is on and also some other functions are SO small on the screen, they're almost impossible to identify
(3) the system is not intuitive at all (and I find technology generally very intuitive) - that the screen is so small probably doesn't help
I regret buying this.