Coaxial Cable Triple Shielded CL3 in-Wall Rated Gold Plated Connectors (10ft) RG6 Digital Audio Video with Male F Connector Pin - 10 Feet
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Television, Router, Personal Computer, Modem|
|Brand||Ultra Clarity Cables|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRIMARY USES AND APPLICATIONS - This 10 Foot Coax cable is used for connecting a cable television, satellite receiver, cable modems, VCR, cable box, digital router, antenna, computer network connections, digital audio, converter box and for other audio and visual purposes.
- IN-WALL USE - Ultra Clarity Cables CL3 cable are in wall rated for fire safety codes. Multi-purpose wire used for security systems, speaker wire, intercom systems, nurse call buttons, and more.
- SUITABLE ANYWHERE - Triple Shielded RG6 coaxial cable perfect for outdoor or indoor use. These Triple Shielded CL3 cable offers protection from electric shock which is made to carry more voltage.
- GOLD PLATED CONNECTOR - The coaxial cord is gold plated which minimizes interference and provides a reliable smooth surface that connects perfectly with the mated surface, plus this cable is corrosion resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTOR - Durable coaxial cable connector that will not pull off, break, lose signal or come loose.
Product detailsSize Name:10 feet | Colour Name:White | Number Of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24.31 x 23.19 x 4.29 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Ultra Clarity Cables
- ASIN : B06XKX4J3X
- Item Model Number : aucrg603
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I let the cable settle in a day or so before comparing speed tests with the older cable from our provider. I can say however that I did note immediately a faster connect and initialization with Apple and prime video streaming. Nice.
Second day I noted we were getting much lower jitter and latency compared with original coax. Speeds improved from average of about 225-245 mb/s to 245-265 mb/s. Nice. Roughly an 8% speed average improvement.
Nowfor the real nice comparison. I added a drop of Cardas contact enhancement fluid on both ends connections and dread lightly with a cotton swab. It only takes a minute film of this to work. After doing so my average speeds improved from 265 mb/s to 313 mb/s! Highly recommended for higher speed I-net cable connections. But clean them first. If you don’t want to spend the $$ on Kontak then buy a bottle of electrical grade alcohol (available on Amazon) and clean the connections several times first then add a drop ofCardas or Jenna Labs contact fluid and spread evenly on both the external screw on portion and full open pin length then make your contact tightly. It only takes a tiny amount!!
However, this cable is your starting point and worth every penny. Being triple shielded it does allow for less intrusive RF and other noise from interfering with your speeds you’re paying dearly for and otherwise losing.
BTW, these speeds are WiFi speeds I note. On hard wire speeds my speed tests improved from about 450 mb/s to about 525 mb/s after above cleaning and contact improvement. If I could do all those I know are behind the wall imagine how much more could be available lost due to connection impedance and fouling over time!