Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Your next home-cooked meal is just 30 minutes away—no experience necessary
Cooking can seem daunting, time-consuming, and labor-intensive, but it doesn’t have to be. All you need are the basic tools, a few strategies for getting organized, and some easy recipes to start you off. If you’ve been looking for cookbooks for beginners, this one offers all that and more—and each recipe only takes 30 minutes.
This trusty (and delicious) entry into cookbooks for beginners will help you master all the essential cooking techniques, from panfrying to broiling. It also includes practical tips on how to grocery shop efficiently, practice food safety, and save time with hacks that get every recipe on the table in 30 minutes or less.
Find what you’ve been looking for in cookbooks for beginners:
- Beginner-friendly—Directions are easy to follow, ingredients are easy to find, and popular staple dishes are now on the menu—from fluffy eggs to juicy burgers.
- Quick-look labels—Unlike other cookbooks for beginners, this one includes labels indicating whether a recipe can be made with just 5 ingredients, cooked in one pot, or is vegetarian or gluten-free.
- Beyond the recipes—Learn bonus skills like handling knives, storing food, and even maximizing the use of your microwave.
With tips, tricks, and 100+ classic recipes, this book is everything cookbooks for beginners should be.
<p>Empower budding chefs ages 8 to 12 to be confident in the kitchen
For a foodie kid, few things are more satisfying than cooking up their favorite dish all by themselves. Give young chefs ages 8-12 the confidence they need to walk into the kitchen anytime, tie on an apron, and create a meal just the way they like it! This practical kids’ cookbook uses easy hands-on recipes to teach everyday cooking skills from slicing to sautéing. With plenty of tips, tricks, and a wide variety of dishes to try, all an adventurous young cook will be missing is their chef’s hat!
- Go beyond “kid food” with simple recipes that encourage kids to broaden their horizons past fried, sugary foods into gourmet flavors—while keeping ingredient lists and cook times short.
- Put them in safe hands with a cookbook for kids that teaches essential safety practices for knife handling, using an oven, cooking with frozen foods, and more.
- Set younger chefs up for success with supervision and watch them become more independent as they advance their skills, learn new techniques, and explore fresh flavors with this kids’ cookbook.
Give burgeoning cooks the kitchen skills they need to fill each day with proud achievements—and good food to share!