- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
XLR to XLR Mic Audio Cable Colors Balanced Microphone Snake Cable for Stage/Studio 6.5Feet/2Meters
|Price:||+ $19.51 Delivery|
|connector-type||6.35 mm, Lightning, XLR|
|Colour||Multicolored 10 Pcs|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASIER MATCHING & TRACKING - 10 different colors coding both connectors and cables, help you to easy track or match the other connector for MIXER DMX LED lighting or microphones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Due to flexible durable PVC jacket imported with remarkable tenacity and elasticity, you can mop the cable directly with wet cloth to get it back to bright color, avoid any dust adhering to.
- KEEP SOUND INTACT & NOISELESS - Insulated Dual shielding (oxygen free copper shielding & foil shielding) great effective for Anti-interference. An ideal XLR cable helps your instrument sounds flowing in a clear live nature way.
- DURABLE METALIC CONNECTOR - Strong indestructible metalic connectors treats cable in a more carefree manner, avoid any connectors' broken.
- CABLE SIZE - 1/4 inch (6.35mm) diameter, 6 Feet / 2 Meters long. You can also contact with us for your personal orders via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product detailsSize Name:10-Color-6ft
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.83 x 14.99 x 11.94 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 27 December 2018
- Manufacturer : EBXYA
- ASIN : B077PM1GZ8
- Item Model Number : AXC10020-T10-FA
Best Sellers Rank:
2,474 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- 68 in Microphone Cables
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Feature: -Strain System:Double strain relief for added reliability. -Conduction:Have dual insulated copper conductors which are shielded. -Basic Property:Light ,Fire-proof ,Water-proof, Anti-moth, Mould-proof, Anti-cracking. -PVC:Display remarkable tenacity and elasticity,do not cracking, deformation, and fall off,It's durable and flexible. High-quality Import jacket material,Anti-EMI,Real Timbre Transfer,. -OFC: It Contains 99.995% purity of Copper which has no Hydrogen embrittlement problem. It also display outstanding performance on conduction, processing, welding, anti-moth and low-temperature. It's suitable for high-quality signal transmission with very low electric impedance, High-purity and anti-moth. -Application:Mixer, DI box,speaker system,surround hifi system,preamp,shotgun mic,stage mic,voice effects box, equalizer,frequency divider,decoder,electronic organ,electric guitar,electric bass and other. stage/recording studio audio equipments -Occasion:In the stage sound,press conference,KTV,recording studio,gigging band, stage lighting,par lamps,home theater and most venues . Specifications: Length: 6.5Feet/2Meters. Color:6 Colors(Red,Green,Blue,Yellow,Orange,Purple) Connector: XLR Male To XLR Female Solid 3 pin XLR full metal connectors. Materials:High-purity OFC leads and PVC Jacket protection. Package Include: 10 * 6.5Feet/2Meters 10 Colors Microphone Cables
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Not only did I order ONE set of these cables, but I ordered a second set. The wire quality is good, and has the "right" kind of feel to it. The metal connectors are quality and not rough. The locking snap action was clean and positive.
I will order this product again the next time that I need to replace cables. I ordered shorter lengths for patching, but the cable quality would be PERFECT for any length run you need.
Don't hesitate to use this company or these cables. They are quality, and worth buying.
Best of luck
The only negative I have to say about them is that this is only a single audio pair (not a quad/star cable) and the shielding is a little thin. As a result, I would use them in a clean home studio environment but I would avoid using them in an industrial or high RF environment.
I think they might last in an installed sound environment but I would not use them for repeated patching such as a sound stage. I do think they are a decent value for the money.