Colossal foot rasp foot file and Callus remover. Best Foot care pedicure metal surface tool to remove hard skin. Can be Used on both wet and dry feet, Surgical grade stainless steel file.
- Perfect solution for dry ,calloused and cracked heels which gives soft fancy feet with little effort
- Large yet light weight design allows you to work with ease and gives quick amazing smoothness
- Gives equally good results on both dry and wet foot surfaces that allows the user to work according to their own preference and satisfaction
- For best results, use it gently and according to the manufacturers directions
- Rikans fully owns its products and offers stress free, 30 days Money back guarantee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.38 x 6.86 x 0.74 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Rikans
- ASIN : B00VPVEVSK
- Item Model Number : RRFSHZ1
Best Sellers Rank:
505 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 3 in Foot Rasp Files
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of the dead skin build up on your feet Rikans brings you a perfect solution to your dried, cracked heels. Its large filing surface and light weight design works instantly, leaving youthful looking heels. How is it better in many ways than other foot files in market - Surgical grade stainless steel surface--Its high quality stainless steel surface with appropriate blade sharpness works instantly to shave off layers of dried callouses. - Can be used on Dry or Wet feet--Our foot file can be used on wet as well as dry feet ,an option that is not available with other foot files in market. - Large filing surface--Its large filing surface and handle gives ample space to work around the foot area. - Spa Pedicure at home--Our foot rasp is the best option to your Home Spa pedicure.If used according to the manufacturers directions ,the results are professional. - Customer comes first--Always. Rikans takes its customers very seriously and your satisfaction is our priority Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not satisfied with our product,we will give you full refund within 30 days of purchase Click ADD TO CART and get your very own Rikans Foot Rasp
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
• If you are new to this, try it wet. I have noticed it’s more effective that way and you won’t have that “fly away skin particles” problems a lot of reviews are referring to. This is my routine:
1. Wash feet with warm water and liquid Castile soap (or just body wash)
2. Rinse with water and pat dry with a towel.
3. Soak feet in Epson salt until the rough skin on your heels has softened (skip this stage if you are using the tool after shower/ 10 min in the shower would pretty much have the same effect)
4. Use the tool to buff away the outer layer of softened skin
5. Baaaam! New heels. Baby heels.
6. Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly (or your body lotion) on heels.
7. Wear socks to help the jelly absorb
8. Disinfect the tool and dry it out with a towel or sth
9. Ask your man to follow 1-8 (or 7 depending on your mood)
Things to consider:
~ I haven’t posted a photo, I’m sure you can use your imagination. Trust me it works
~ You can go back and forth with the tool because the grinding edges are both ways.
~ Be gentle in the beginning to get a feel for it.
~ It comes with a cute pouch so no need to worry about guests seeing your “grinder” in the bathroom
~ Don’t waste your money on the electric, fancy looking ones. Since I have purchased this, I barely reach for my “fancy looking” battery operated one
Lemme me know if this was helpful! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A word of warning -- this thing will take off the tips of your toes if you're not careful. I nicked my pinky toes twice before I figured out how to NOT do that. But injury aside, after I learned how to wield this mighty weapon, I've been unafraid to wear flip flops since. That's HUGE for me. I have nasty feet. NASTY. Calluses, fissures, you named it. I've had 'em all. And now they're all gone, thanks to this gigantic foot grater.
It's easy to use: take a shower, put a little liquid lotion (or shampoo or conditioner) on the rasp, apply to feet. Very little pressure is needed. You may need to try a few different angles so you don't accidentally grind off the skin you want to keep. This thing works quickly, so stop while you're ahead -- it's possible to, without even realizing it, work your way down to very delicate layers of skin that shouldn't be walked on.
So I hope you get the idea. Minor foot issues? Don't buy this. Scaly, nasty hobbit-feet? This is the cheese grater for you. It'll change your life. Or just your feet. Or both!
That is until I found and tried the Colossal Foot Rasp from Rikans. Not only did it work, but it REALLY worked! I could not believe how much this foot file does its job in getting through the dry, dead and callused skin. Don't believe me, take a look at the before and after pictures I included as they will speak for themselves.
Words of advice:
#1. Take your time the first time through using this. It works very well and takes off a lot of skin more so than you think. Go slow and watch the dead skin fall away. Soon you will see new and healthy skin start to appear.
#2. Find a great foot repair cream that specializes in re-moisturizing and combating cracked dry heals. I used O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot Cream and that is the second part to the overall success of curing my severely cracked heals.
#3. Keep feet moisturized and keep applying lotion daily. Small price to pay but worth it to never have the feet I had ever again!.
Hope this review finds its way to those that dealt with feet and heals like I had. You don't have to live with it as this product will do wonders if used correctly.