|Product Dimensions||4.39 x 1.78 x 8 cm; 294.84 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||295 g|
ORIA Combination Lock, 4 Digit Combination Padlock Set, Metal and Plated Steel Material for School, Employee, Gym Or Sports Locker, Case, Toolbox, Hasp Cabinet and Storage, Pack of 2
- 2 Pack - Set includes 2 zinc alloy 4-digit resetable combination travel locks.
- Secure Bags & lockers perfectly - Oria Combination Lock has 4-digit, offers 10000 combinations, which is more difficult to crack than the 3 digit locks. The lock itself is strong and built to last, which cannot be removed by human force.
- Excellent Design - Anti Rust, Weather Proof, Small volume, light weigh, fit through the holes of a lot of suitcases.
- Wide on Uses - These locks design for indoor and outdoor use, ideal for most light-duty tasks such as Gym/Sports, school & employee lockers, cabinets, cases, hasps and general storages. The lock is sleek and easily fits through the holes of your luggage zipper pulls.
- Easy to Use - Setting or re-setting your own combination is simple and straight forward. The combo side window helps you to set the combination more clearly.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Warranty Guarantee: - 24/7 Customer Service - 12-Month Replacement Warranty - 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Please contact us directly if need any help GCID Oria
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The number lock is so easy to remember. It is as easy as remembering my ATM's pin.
I can say it is well worth the money!
Top reviews from other countries
In this instance the cases are Springfield Armory tough plastic clam-shell cases with holes on either side of the handle to install a padlock.
The holes appeared very small but the lock hasp fit snugly but easily through them.
The depth or throat of the shackle prevents prevents the case from being opened wide enough to access the handgun.
The lock is all metal and the case is has a slightly textured finish that doesn't show finger prints.
The combo dials have a nice feature in that you can adjust them on the sides and your fingers don't block the combo number which can still be seen on the edge of the lock as you turn the dial.
A very good value for a well designed lock.