|Product Dimensions||5.56 x 2.57 x 0.97 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
Klarus Mi2 Super Compact Rechargeable LED Keychain Flashlight, 40 Lumens EDC Flashlight with Built-in battery and USB cable
Enhance your purchase
- CONVINIENT KEYCHAIN LIGHT: Max output 40 lumens flashlight, IPX4 Water Resistance. Mini flashlight carry with you, give you the light you need at any time.
- FAST RECHARGE: With built-in Li-Ion battery & integrated micro-USB charge port. It has supper fast recharge, 0.5 hours it can run up to 24 hours. Charging indication is in red (progressing) or blue (finish).
- EASY TO USE: Single button design allows for convenient access, click and hold can adjust the variation from 1.5 to 40 Lumens.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGH : The shell is made of high-strength, lightweight polycarbonate, merely 0.32 ounces at 2.2 inches long. Making it the perfect discreet accessory to any keychain or everyday carry pack.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight new in package, Stainless steel key ring and Micro USB cable.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KLARUS found in 2011, is dedicated to development new technologies and had done numerous innovations in flashlight. All of our products are designed
and manufactured to not just great function but also be safe for their intended use. Quality and Safety for our consumers is Klarus top priority.
Klarus Mi2 is super compact, powerful LED illuminator expelling the darkness for you anytime, anywhere!
● LED: 5mm High-Output LED
● Max Output: 40 Lumens.
● Working Voltage: 2.5V-4.2V
● Battery: 120mAh Li-ion Battery
● Waterproof Rating: IPX4
● Dimension: 2.19in x 1.01in x 0.38in
● Weight: 9.0g (0.32 oz)
Stainless steel key ring x 1
Micro USB Cable x 1
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The design is similar to the Nitecore Tube, which I have had on my keychain for a couple of years. The tube is a little smaller and has been reliable for me. I'm looking forward to comparing the two over the next couple of weeks. In any case, the Klarus Mi2 looks like a great purchase so far.
It's a perfectly fine little light but at its brightest doesn't quite equal my cell phone (I was wrong - see edit below). To be honest I'd recommend the Finware 5 Pack Mini LED Keychain Flashlight as a better value.
Edit 09/18/2019: Having carried this light for a while I have to revise my estimate to 5 stars. The maximum brightness is at least double my cell phone in the 2-click High mode (user error!). I like the UI now that I'm used to it.
Also, it can be on while charging so you could connect it to a power bank and extend the On time indefinitely. A flexibility not possible with the Finware lights.
I wouldn't get it wet though. I doubt this item is very water resistant light shines right through the sides and I don't see a gasket around the cracks. That's the only reason it's not 5 stars. The nitecore tube doesn't have any cracks where light escapes out of the sides. I wish this light had the same fit because I do enjoy it and it's a nice Keychain light.
UPDATE: My nitecore tube quit working so I took it apart and examined it a connection broke loose so I had to solder it back in place. That made me curious as to how well the Klarus was built and an off brand tube. The offbrand tube from China came with a battery 4x smaller then advertised and wasn't quiet as secure. However when taking the Klarus apart I was pleasantly surprised it had a nice sized battery along with wires that are 3x thicker than the tubes and they are connected much better and everything was locked down tight. I doubt it will fail like the tube failed me after just a couple months. So while I would've preferred this light to be a bit more water resistant I can say I recommend it over similar style lights from other brands. Also the tube is slightly brighter which just makes it even more disappointing that they used such small wires and weak connection points.