|Manufacturer||Zengge Co., Limited|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 11.5 x 6 cm; 400 Grams|
|Item Weight||400 g|
|Manufacturer||Zengge Co., Limited|
|Date First Available||2 December 2019|
WiFi Smart Plug Compatible with Alexa Google Assistant IFTTT Siri Shortcut, App Control Timer Schedule Smart Outlet, No Hub Required, FCC Certified Smart WiFi Socket - 2 Pack
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Siri Shortcut. No hub required. A secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- SCHEDULE & TIMER-: schedule fans, lights, lamps, tv, air conditioner etc to turn them on/off automatically. Have light fill your living room when sunlight starts to fade or make sure your bedroom light turns on right at dawn.
- REMOTELY CONTROL: turn electronics on or off from anywhere even you are not at home with your Smartphone using the Magic Home Pro app (compatible w/ android & ios).
- SET UP EASILY: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us through Amazon directly.. 30-Day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support from Zombber.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Encounter your Smart Home Era
The Smart Wi-Fi Plug allows you to create customized schedules for your appliances so that they run on your schedule. You’ll find that automating your devices will help streamline your daily routine for a more efficient household.
The smart plug adopts premium materials, such as fire-resistant shell, phosphor bronze connects and advanced PCBA, can provide fire Prevention, over load protection to protect you and you family.
Compatible with Alexa
Step 1: Log in Alexa App, choose Skills, and search "Magic Home".
Step 2: Select Magic Home and then click the Enable skill.
Step 3: If account has been bound, click on Disable Skill and click on Enable to bind a new account.
Step 4: Input your account registered for Magic Home Pro App
Compatible with Google Assisstant
Step 1: Add device in Home Control of the Google Home app. Select "Magic Home WiFi".
Step 2: Input your account registered for Magic Home Pro App, Enter your app account and password to finish the account linking.
Step 3: Control your light by Google voice control.
- Timer Schedules
- Create Groups
- Alexa Voice Control
- Google Home Voice Control
- Support IFTTT, Siri Shortcut
- Create Scenes
- Remotely Control from Anywhere
- Energy saving
Know about Magic Home App
Step 1： Search "Magic Home Pro" on App store, Google Play or Scan the QR code on User Manual to download and install it.
Step 2：Set up your "Magic Home Pro" App account, and plug it into an AC outlet
Step 3：Add Device>Socket and confirm the device in the App.
Step 4：Connect the plug to your local 2.4G Wi-Fi with your phone connecting to it.
Step 5：Schedule your appliances.
- App: Magic Home Pro
- IFTTT Applet: Magic Hue
- Alexa Skill: Magic Home
- Google Action: Magic Home WiFi
No Hub Required
Magic Hue Smart Plug works with Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
1. The samrt plug can only support 2.4Ghz network when connecting.
2. Supports smart phone IOS 8.0 above, Adroid 4.4 above.
Working Temp: -20~45 ℃
Rated Voltage: 100 - 240V(The maximum power changed as local voltage)
Rated Current: 16A Max
AC Frequency: 50/60Hz
Max power: 2500W