2 Pack Wrist Bands Compatible with Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons Controller, Adjustable Strap for Just Dance Game 2019 Blue and Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ Fit for Wrist - The band length is moderate and the opposing part of the Velcro is fit to your arm wrist/forearm.
- ★ Wear Comfortable - The grip for joy-con is lightweight and small so it will help you move your hands more easily. It will not be painful against your wrist.
- ★ Easy to Use - You just need to put the joy con into the wrist band and tighten around your wrist. Then you can move your body with the game.
- ★ Keep Joy-con Secure - The wrist band hold your joy-con secure and it will not come out while in use. It will not scratch your joy con.
- ★ 12 month Warranty, If you are not satisfied with them at any time, feel free to contact us !!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Exclusive design for Nintendo Switch JoyCon and for Just Dance 2019 gaming.
High quality nylon and ABS body, which can hold the game handle firmly.
Magic tape to easily adjust the size to fit you well.
Ideal dancing game tool for you to have more fun.
Type: Dancing Wristband
Material: ABS + Nylon
Compatible Model: for Switch Joy-con Game Handle
Just Dance 2019 - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
Just Dance 2018 - Nintendo Switch
Just Dance 2017 - Nintendo Switch
Features: Adjustable, Magic Tape, Universal, Gaming Accessories
Size: 10.7cm x 12.7cm x 4cm/4.21" x 5" x 1.57" (Approx.)
2 x Dancing Wristbands (Game Handle Not Included)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: There were very rare times when the Joycon has come out of the clip - only when movements were intense. Also, the material of the band is not the most comfortable on the wrist especially the more you sweat.
Top reviews from other countries
Problem solved with some wrist sweatbands under the straps. Voila!!!