Super Concentrated Freeze Dried Nopal Cactus (Prickly Pear) Veggie & Non- GMO Capsules with Immune Booster, Arthritis, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Heart, Weight Loss Support (1)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Nopal Powder Capsules|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
|Material feature||BPA Free, Caffeine Free, Cholesterol Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free, Low Carb, No MSG, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours or No Artificial Preservatives, No Sweeteners, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Starch Free, Shellfish Free, Gluten Free See more|
|Package information||Bottle, Canister|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14 x 15.2 x 27.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Used for centuries by Mexico natives, the Nopal Cactus (Prickly Pear) is popular among herbal enthusiasts for the support of Alzheimer's, Anti-Aging, Arthritis, Canker Sores, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cataracts, Cholesterol, Chronic Fatigue (Energy), Crohn's, Chronic Pain, Depression, Dental, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Immune Support, Insomnia, Memory, Migraine Headache, Prostate Disorders, Shingles, Sinus Relief, Urinary Tract Infection, and Weightloss.
- Immune System Booster: Calcium, Chromium, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin C and Zinc have been medically and scientifically proven to effectively reduce the length and severity of what ails you.
- Nopal Cactus (Prickly Pear) Contains 18 Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Methionine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, and Valine. 15 Potent Phytonutrients and 10 Minerals: Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc. 8 Vitamins: Vitamin A, Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), Ascorbic Acid (C), Vitamin E, & Folate.
- HEALTH & VITALITY: Natural Home Cures provides you with science-backed, simplified health and wellness solutions to nurture your wellness journey daily. --- Our nutrition scientists and innovation experts continually source better ingredients and new scientific research findings to create vitamins, supplements and wellness products that are trusted by healthcare practitioners and consumers worldwide.
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES - Natural Home Cures uses Quality Testing standards for all of our products that include but is not limited to Purity (HPLC), Potency (HPLC), Identity (HPLC, Microbiology (Biolumix): testing for the aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli and more. Heavy Metals (ICP-MS): lead, mercury, arsenic and more. In fact, Natural Home Cures is the only company on Amazon to publish these test results live for all shoppers to see (see the image section).
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 15.24 x 27.94 cm; 125 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Natural Home Cures
- ASIN : B07R8HWN4J
- Manufacturer reference : NPC01
Best Sellers Rank:
47,985 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 1,940 in Multivitamins & Minerals
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE SELLING POOR QUALITY NOPAL CACTUS (PRICKLY PEAR) CAPSULES ON AMAZON - If your brand doesn't disclose that its FREEZE DRIED & MOUNTAIN GROWN then do not buy it
Natural Home Cures is Freeze Dried & Mountain-Grown (See our reports in the image section) & follows CARE (Create with Ability to Respect Excellence). We use the highest standards when it comes to our planting, cultivating, harvesting, packaging, and bottling, that our competition tried to follow.
Grown at an altitude of 8,200 on a mountainside with rich volcanic soil & mild, semi-tropical climate. In nature, plants produce polyphenols to protect themselves from oxidation caused by the sun's ultraviolet rays, The nopal cactus plants that are found at higher elevations are naturally exposed to significantly higher levels of ultraviolet stimulating the cactus to produce higher concentrations of polyphenols which is more benefits for you.
Desert Nopal receives very little moisture and nutrients from the arid environment and the low organic content of the desert soil. Consequently, the pads are slow-growing, thin, dry and nutrient deficient and can not compete with mountain-grown nopal.
Do you not deserve the best? Buy Nopal Powder Capsules (Prickly Pear) At Amazon Today
Contact Us For Wholesale Prices, Reseller, and Private Label Distribution.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|