|Package Dimensions||10.92 x 6.98 x 1.14 cm; 31.75 Grams|
|Item Model Number||JKLED03|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||L Shape,10x connectors,22x clips|
|Finish||PBT fireproof material|
|Number Of Pieces||10|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||31.8 g|
10X L Shape 4 Pin Connector JACKYLED 10mm Non-Waterproof Quick Splitter Right Angle Corner Connector 12V 72W Clip for 3528/5050 SMD RGB 4 Conductor LED Strip Lights Strip to Strip (22Pcs Clips)
- SOLID SOLDERLESS CONNECTION: Handy tool for a firmly stable connection,no need to solder.
- FIREPROOF MATERIAL: Made from fireproof material, high temperature resistance. And the plastic is thick and solid, which is hard to be broken.
- APPLICATION: Fit all 3528 5050 10mm wide RGB LED strip. Perfectly for LED tape DIY project, compatible with both waterproof and non-waterproof light strips.(Please peel off silicon on the surface around soldering area when install waterproof strips )
- EASY TO USE: The L Shape 10mm 4 Pin light strip Connector is easy to install.Simply slot strip light into connector and clamp down the cover (no need soldering). Ideal for right angle corner strip connection.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: 1 year warranty. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 60 days changing or refunding without reasons. JACKYLED Products are sold and shipped by Jackyled Direct. If you purchase a product from another seller, please request a refund as it is a counterfeit. Jackyled Direct is the only Authorized Dealer of JACKYLED products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: However, one of the connectors stopped working and I had to switch it out and take out a piece of the led strip to resolve the connection. Also, to keep the positive sides aligned, you may have to use multiple connectors at one corner to turn the strip the direction you prefer. Keep in mind these plastic adapters are also tough to open without nails. Occasionally the red light in my strips goes out in one portion, but I’m not sure if this is due to the quality of the strips or the connectors.
Caution: before you start with any project you may want to measure out and see where your led strips can be cut. As you can see with my project, I could not cut the strips at the exact places I wanted and had to bend the strip or compromise in certain areas to get the desired layout.
Customer Service: They resolved any complications I had with the product and it’s use; friendly and prompt service.
Overall: I was unsure about the effectiveness of this product when paired with cheaply made led strips from China which are not actually RGB+ but more like BRG+. However, when you fiddle with these connectors enough you can get them to work just fine.
I got them quickly the next day but unfortunately when I installed them, some of the connections were very hard to do properly. When you cut the LED strips on the cut lines and remove the backing (to stick the strips on the surface) it is very difficult to slide the LED strips all the way into the connector.
As a result, half of my lights were the selected colour I wanted but the other half would be a different colour than the one selected (or on some colour settings not work at all) both of which looked terrible in my display case.
I ended up removing and ordering another another set of strips and taped them up as one continuous piece my original strips were cut to be connected and no longer were long enough as one continuous strip.
Overall, these connectors were a waste of my time trying to set them up as well as the money spent on them and the replacement LED strips.
I should have just settled with taping the lights up with no connectors in the first place as I'd have been better off.