- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Controller Gear Controller Stand v2.0 - Officially Licensed - Black - Xbox One
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||0.09 Pounds|
About this item
- Manufactured with the same high quality material as your Xbox One Controller
- Turn your two-handed controller into a one-handed remote: Our controller stand allows for one-handed navigation for entertainment viewing
- Masterfully designed by Controller Gear
- Compatible with Xbox One, and Xbox One S
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft Xbox
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.73 x 9.14 x 8.38 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Release date : 9 December 2016
- ASIN : B01MXTWJCQ
- Item Model Number : XB1CS2AB
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand New! Officially Licensed and Exclusively Designed for Xbox One, the Controller Gear Black Xbox One Controller Stands are the perfect accessory to compliment your Xbox One console, Xbox One controllers and entire gaming system. Controller Gear Xbox One Controller Stands are Designed for Xbox One in partnership with the Microsoft Xbox One team. Controller Gear controller stands are CPSIA Compliant and Child Safe. Buy from the BEST! Buy from Controller Gear Now! Includes (1) Controller Gear Xbox One Stand. (Controller sold separately)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It looks really nice, but it does slide around a bit. It might be worth looking into way to stop it sliding or just use something to fix it in place. I have used Velcro. Double-sided tape would also work.
Also, since owning this I have not dropped my controller on the floor once.