Coolcos Wristlet Keychain Bracelet Bangle Keyring - Big O Key Ring Leather Tassel Bracelet Key Chain Holder For Women Girl
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||A -Lmited Edition Leopard-2|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Only Sold By Coolcos :Try a new and fashion lifestyle, never lose your keys! These oversized bangle keyrings can be worn on your hand or attached to your bag.
- The wristlet keychain is designed to easily slip onto your wrist, these tassel bracelet key rings are GORGEOUS! Perfect for every women, girl, kids and men.
- Take your large circle keychains to the beach, pool, give it to your kids, you won't need to worry about it. The large 4.1" diameter means fit on the wrist for a truly hands free experience.(Please suitable your wrist,maybe it is large for u)
- Quick Removal - The clasp allows for quick removal at the valet or when letting someone borrow you keys and the design makes sure no nails are broken in the process.
- After-sales protection: Each of our products is 100% guaranteed for 90 days. If there is any problems with the product, you can contact us, we will return in time
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
- Great for busy men and women, also suit for the elders or the youngsters to convenient carrying their keys or small wallet to avoid losing.
- It is the perfect addition to any key ring, wallet, purse, backpack, or travel bag, widely applied in home, office, workshop, shopping and fitness.
- Guarantee in 30 days money back if you are not satisfied.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 29 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 28 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 4 October 2019