|Item Model Number||MPE-8501-AFAAG-UK|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 15 x 8.6 cm; 1.86 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 15 x 8.6 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1.86 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 June 2021|
Cooler Master MWE 850 Gold V2 Fully Modular PSU (UK Plug) - 80 Plus Gold 850W Power Supply Unit, Flat Black Cabling, 120mm HDB Fan, High-Temperature Threshold - 5 Year Warranty
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 80 PLUS GOLD - 90% efficiency (under typical loading) makes 80 PLUS Gold ideal for PC gaming systems with high energy demands - saving on utility costs and improving overall performance by reducing heat accumulation due to inefficient energy conversion
- FULLY MODULAR FLAT BLACK CABLING - Complete cable management enables sophisticated case build aesthetics and improves internal ventilation by eliminating unnecessary cabling that wastes space and restricts internal airflow (thereby gathering dust)
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE RESILIENCE - The MWE Gold V2 comes with a higher temperature threshold of 50°C (the original was 45°C) making it a wise choice for overclocking or real-time/in-game 3-D rendering on powerful GPU's or dedicated graphics cards
- RESPONSIVE HDB FAN - The 120 mm hydro-dynamic bearing (HDB) fan employs temperature-responsive fan-speed control, thereby saving system power and reducing unnecessary noise during low-demand periods
- FLEXIBILE & RELIABLE - The MWE 850 Gold V2 includes 2 EPS connectors for universal motherboard compatibility and a broad array of connectors (ATX 24 Pin x 1, EPS 4+4 Pin x 1, EPS 8-Pin x 1, SATA x 12, Peripheral 4-Pin x 4, PCI-e 6+2 x 4) - 5 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MWE Gold V2 (Full Modular) series features a host of upgrades based off fan feedback on the original MWE Gold series:
The cooling fan has been upgraded with a new 120mm hydro-dynamic bearing (HDB) fan which is both quieter and more durable (150K MTTF).
An increased safe-operating temperature threshold (0 - 50 degrees Celsius) makes extreme graphics settings far more reliable in terms of output stability.
A half-bridge LLC resonant converter and DC-to-DC technology deliver better output (increased amperage), load regulation (reduced voltage drop-off at peak levels), and stability (avg. 40% ripple noise reduction).
Dual EPS Connectors (4+4 & 8-Pin) enable greater motherboard compatibility (e.g. Threadripper & Intel X299), while flat black modular cables (16 AWG PCI-e for temperature control) reduce clutter, improve airflow, and remain aesthetically discreet.
Low-power state ready: ATX12V V2.52 Windows 10 Modern Standby supported (ASM, Alternative Sleep Mode).
The combination of 80 PLUS Gold efficiency (90% avg.), improved flexibility, and incredibly stable output makes the MWE Gold V2 an excellent choice for gaming PC’s with high-end hardware that demands reliable performance under high loading.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
No complain about noise or efficiency but be aware of the lack of cables