|Item Model Number||MCB-Q300P-KANN-S02|
|Product Dimensions||45 x 23 x 45 cm; 4.6 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||45 x 23 x 45 centimetres|
|Item Weight||4.6 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||6 January 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P – RGB mATX Mini Tower Case for Portable Gaming with Full Side Panel Display, Clean Routing, and Multiple Cooling Options
Enhance your purchase
|Motherboard compatibility||Micro ATX|
|Item weight||4.6 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||45 x 23 x 45 centimetres|
About this item
- RGB ON THE GO - Includes 4 removeable handles and 2 pre-installed 120mm RGB front fans which can be directly connected to RGB compatible motherboard or assigned via the manual controller.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL- The MasterBox case features rubberized thumbscrews that enable either a standing or laying orientation with fully-perforated panels for multiple airflow configurations.
- MULTIPLE COOLING OPTIONS - The front panel can support up to two 140mm fans or a 240mm liquid cooler radiator. the rear panel supports a 120mm cooling module (fan or radiator), while the top can house two 120mm fans.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE DISPLAY - The square edge-to-edge transparent side panel enables a full display of any system build, and includes an I/O panel which can be rotated into 3 different orientations on either side. Behind the motherboard tray is 28mm of allocated space for clean cable management.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR - The MasterBox Q300P supports CPU coolers up to a height of 159mm, graphics cards (GFX) up to a length of 360mm, and power supplies (PSU) up to 160mm in length.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MasterBox Q300P is designed for both portability and stunning RGB visuals while adhering to the key tenants of the MasterBox Q –Series: Flexibility, compactness, and edge-to-edge clean display. The incredible versatility of the chassis allows for both vertical or horizontal orientations with its I/O board seamlessly integrated with the edge-to-edge transparent side panel. For builders looking for high-capacity clearances in a compact case, stunning internal display, and multiple cooling configuration options, the MasterBox Q-Series provides unrivalled quality and performance.