|Item Model Number||MLW-D24M-A18PC-R2|
|Product Dimensions||27.69 x 11.94 x 2.79 cm; 1.05 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||27.7 x 11.9 x 2.8 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1.05 kg|
|Date First Available||28 October 2020|
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 Double 120mm (240mm) Fan All-in-One CPU Water Cooler - Black - MLW-D24M-A18PC-R2
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$19.05 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.7 x 11.9 x 2.8 centimetres|
|Noise level||15 dB|
About this item
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with a RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 is a refreshed design from the popular MasterLiquid Lite Series that elevates the exterior design elements The Pump of the ML240L RGB V2 has been enhanced with the newly designed 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump that improves the overall cooling efficiency of the AIO water cooler The radiator surface area has been enlarged to increase the surface area for heat dissipation for optimized cooling performance The ML240L RGB V2 will included the latest SickleFlow 120 RGB fan with a brand new design and Air Balance fan blades that is quieter than before without compromising on air flow and pressure.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The RGB fans that come with this product don't have threads. You can't install them without the radiator and the included mounting pins.
By rodney on 9 August 2019
By moohooman on 28 April 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The noise is like a rattle.
It is not the radiator fans, as I turned those off for 30 seconds and the noise was still evident.
If I set the AIO pump speed to 30% then it is quiet, but that decreases the cooling affect a lot.
It is mounted on the CPU in a motherboard mounted vertically.
The radiator is at the top of the case.
The noise is not acceptable.
Going to take the AIO off and put the stock fan and heatsink back on.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2021