|Series||V SFX Gold|
|Item Model Number||MPY-8501-SFHAGV-UK|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 12.5 x 6.35 cm; 1.54 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 12.5 x 6.3 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1.54 kg|
|Date First Available||22 June 2021|
Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold, UK Plug - 850W 80 Plus Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply Unit, SFF/Mini-ITX PSU, Quiet 92mm FDB Fan, SFX-to-ATX Bracket, 10-Year Warranty - 850W
Enhance your purchase
|Series||V SFX Gold|
|Output wattage||850 Watts|
|Form factor||Mini ITX, ATX|
About this item
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - The V850 SFX Gold PSU is designed specifically for small form factor (SFF) mini-ITX PC cases with its compact dimensions (100 x 125 x 63.5 mm) but can also be installed in ATX cases via the complementary SFX-to-ATX bracket
- 80 PLUS GOLD - 90% Efficiency (under typical loading) makes 80 PLUS Gold ideal for compact systems with high energy demands - saving on utility costs and improving overall performance by reducing heat accumulation due to inefficient energy conversion
- FULLY MODULAR CABLING - Complete cable management enables sophisticated case builds and improves internal ventilation by eliminating unnecessary cabling (ATX 24 Pin x 1, EPS 4+4 x 1, EPS 8-Pin x 1, SATA x 8, Peripheral 4 Pin x 4, PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 4)
- QUIET FDB FAN - Employs an elite 92mm fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) fan which keeps both the temperature and noise to a minimum
- BUILT TO LAST - The V850 SFX Gold PSU delivers long-term performance through outstanding component quality (100% Japanese capacitors) and comes with a 10 year standard warranty for ultimate peace of mind
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The V SFX Gold delivers the high quality experience you’ve come to expect from the V series in SFX form factor.
Enjoy the same great features with 80 Plus Gold efficiency, full-modular cabling, an FDB fan, 16AWG PCIe high efficiency cables, and a 10 year warranty, but now available in a mini-ITX case.
With the V SFX Gold, the V series is now viable for cases ranging from mini-ITX to E-ATX systems, the included bracket providing the compatibility with each case.