|Package Dimensions||18.2 x 9.8 x 7.8 cm; 350 Grams|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Pattern||1 Transmitter + 2 Receivers (C12-Black)|
|Power Source||AC & Battery|
|Installation Method||Screw-In, Self-Adhesive|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||2 * Receivers; 1 * Transmitter; 1 * 12V 23A Alkaline Battery; 2 * Screws & Anchors; 1 * Tiny Screwdriver; 1 * Sticky Pad; 1 * User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||350 g|
Coolqiya Wireless Doorbell Chime with 1 Remote Waterproof Transmitter and 2 Plugin Receivers, Operating up to 1000 Feet Range, No Battery Required for Receiver Over 50 Chimes
- IP55 rating waterproof door bell button; CE, FCC, RoHS certified.
- Long Range Transmission: up to 300m in open air, perfect for homes/the hearing impaired, or business.
- The wireless doorbell kit has 50+ different ring tones and 5 levels volume to adjust.
- Easy Installation: No battery required for receiver, just plug in speaker; Transmitter is battery powered, use double-sided tape or anchors & screws to mount it.
- Warranty: Friendly customer service in 24hrs and 18 months warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Doorbell Kit with 1 Transmitters and 2 Receivers for Home Alert System
- You can install on office door;
- Also pecfect for the hearing impaired or deaf
You can pair transmitters with receivers one by one for a new code to get a ring tone or expand transmitter buttons/receivers.
- Please pair transmitters with receivers one by one for a new code before you install the transmitters on the door frame.
- If you have installed your transmitters on the door frame, please use the small screwdriver (included) to open the transmitter and take the front cover off, and take it close to the receiver to pair them.
- (Note: They can maintain their settings when power is removed, no need to reset).
Here's how to pair them
- Plug one receiver into a regular socket, and pick the sound you want on this receiver.
- Press and hold the volume button on this receiver for 5 seconds or so, then the receiver will blink with a "ding" sound. And then push the transmitter button at the same time (within 5seconds) to pair with the receiver. Finally, you will hear the music you set.
- The same way to pair other transmitter buttons with receivers.
No longer miss a visitor!
Multi unit doorbells for home with front /back door
- Long working distance and loud doorbell works great for big house with multiple rooms & floors or entranceways
Great Used for Commercial
- Great use in retail store, and office when there is a visit
- Simple ringtone "ding dong" are great for business environment
Can be used as assisting device
- The louder ring chimes works well for patient or the older people
- Blue LED flash indicator is perfect for the hearing impaired or deaf
5-Levels Volume & 58 Ringtones
- The transmitter and receiver will remain paired code if power is removed to the receiver and don't have to reset.
- Remote Doorbell Ring Has Strong Working Signal
Easy to Set up Door Button or Replace Battery
- The door button needs one 23A 12V Alkaline battery;
- Install it with sticky pad or anchors & screws.
|1 Door Sensor & 1 Plug-in Receiver||2 Door Sensors & 1 Plug-in Receiver||2 Door Bells and 1 Door Button||1 Door Bell and 1 Door Button|
|Model||1 Door Sensor + 1 Plug-in Receiver||2 Door Sensors + 1 Plug-in Receiver||2 Door Bells + 1 Door Button||1 Door Bell + 1 Door Button|
|Expand extra 10 receivers /transmitters||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|5 Levels Volume, 58 Ringtones||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Change the ringtone to what you like and make it stay. No need to reset if you unplug it.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Almost Material Door, Including Metal, Glass, Wood, and More.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our home is a double story brick house, so we've placed one receiver downstairs and the second one upstairs. The units are about 15m and 20m respectively from the transmitter, and the signal has to go through a brick wall, a couple of plasterboard walls and a glass door, and it works just fine. Our previous Arlec doorbell from Bunnings would often get its frequency crossed with neighbours' doorbells and would therefore give false rings, or sometimes not ring at all as the channel of the button would randomly change and not match the receiver channel.
No such issues with this Coolqiya doorbell. It works solidly, looks and sounds good and is built well. The only slight negative is that its loudest setting is still noticeably softer than our previous doorbell. Overall, it's a great product and fantastic value for money.
- 2x mains powered receivers, easy to cover the house, and not chewing up batteries
- half a dozen decent chime sounds to choose between
- 3 volume levels are enough to have good choice
- nice looking button and receivers
- works properly
- hasn't chimed randomly (apparently most Bunnings-sold models can have this issue if you or a neighbour has solar panels)
- the half dozen good chime sounds are buried after like 30 cringey, terrible midi-tune song chimes, takes some real persistence to find them
- the cringey song chimes are *super bad*. Wasted opportunity, the space they take up could have all sorts of pleasant chime sounds to choose from instead