|Product Dimensions||65.02 x 49.02 x 26.92 cm; 3.1 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||CPR214OAK100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||MDF, Aluminum Alloy, Silica Gel, Plastic|
|Size||XXL Mega Table|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CPR214OAK100|
|Item Weight||3.1 kg|
Cooper Mega Table [XXL Folding Laptop Desk] for Bed & Sofa | Couch Table, Bed Desk, Laptop, Writing, Study, Eating Storage, Reading Stand (White Oak)
- FOLDING LAPTOP TABLE FOR BED AND SOFA - Multi-functional computer table for couch, bed laptop desk for lap, laptop bed tray for working, gaming, studying, writing, eating. Fits 11-17" laptop computers
- LARGE, STABLE, PORTABLE FOLDING TABLE - Aluminum alloy legs fold for storage under sofa or bed. MDF wood finish, curved ergonomic tabletop designed for sitting. Rope handle for transport. No assembly
- MULTIPURPOSE LAPTOP LAP DESK - Laptop bed tray is perfect lap desks for work, games, reading, eating and school from the comfort of your bed, floor, sofa or couch. Great work from home gift & bed accessories!
- LAP DESK WORKSTATION TABLE + STORAGE, BOOK STAND - Built-in iPad stand groove & side drawer for standing phone, storing pens, cables or placing coffee mug! Included Book stand with fold out legs
- LAP DESK FOR LAPTOP EVERYTHING INCLUDED, 2YR WARRANTY - Table with folding legs, book stand with storage slot, tablet groove, storage drawer & rope handle. Use as bed tray for eating and laptop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We are committed to providing quality cases to protect your device while adding extra functionality to use it in new ways. It’s not just a tablet case, it’s an upgrade!
- Your Satisfaction is our #1 Goal
- Established in 2012
- Clients in over 110 countries
- 450,000+ products sold
The Mega Table by Cooper Cases
The King of folding desks
The Cooper Mega Table is the perfect addition to your home or office. Work, study or play on this versatile, multi-purpose desk. The extra-large surface area will fit everything you need, and more. When done, fold legs for compact storage under the couch.
Use the Mega Table to work from home or study for school on your bed, sofa or floor. Convert it into a couch gaming desk. Use as a snack tray while watching TV. It also works great as a floor table for kids.
- Use as a laptop table for bed/couch.
- Food & breakfast tray for sofa/bedroom
- TV dinner tray. Reading and study table for bed/sofa
- Bed desk for writing. Stand-up table for a desk. Outdoor picnic table.
- Floor writing table. Floor table for kids playing games
- Strong legs support up to 40 kg / 88 lbs
- XXL surface area 25.6" x 19.3" (65 x 49 cm)
- Optimized height for extra stability - 10.6" (27 cm)
Built-in Tablet Groove
Stand your iPad on the table. The holder groove can hold any tablet including iPad Pro 12.9. Groove lined with protective silicon padding to cushion the device. Also compatible with Book Stand (included). Use it for extra stability.
Floor Table for Children
Table height tested and optimized at 10.6"/27cm. Perfect height for sitting, drawing or playing on the floor. Great for kids. Popular in school and kindergarten classrooms.
Work from Couch
XXL table surface for all your gadgets. Large enough to fit 17" laptop, mouse pad, iPad Pro 12.9" and a book stand. Works as a gaming platform as well. Use drawer to store your coffee mug & phone.
Study from Bed
Use the Mega Table table in bed. Ideal for people recovering from injuries, broken legs, etc. Practical for studying in small living spaces like student dorms or small apartments. Also doubles as breakfast tray.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's sturdy and well-built. There's enough room for my MacBook Pro, tablet, phone, A4 book, AND my cup of coffee! But it's not TOO big. I have a queen-sized bed, and my husband has all the space he needs beside me. My son also uses it on his single bed.
I've got a bit of a tummy on me, and I can easily bring the desk right up as close as I want it due to the slight cut-out in the design. It doesn't hurt to rest my arms on it, thanks to the slight sloping at the front. I can fold my legs beneath it or stretch them out. It's the perfect height.
Aside from using it for studying, my husband and I have been using it to play cards and have a cheeky meal in bed. It's easy to clean, and it folds nice and flat to store under the bed.
It is a little heavy - but it's large and built with premium materials, so that should be expected.
Overall, it's a great product and I highly recommend.
If you're looking for a solid constructed table to use as a base for your laptop to get some work done without straining your body while lying in your bed, look no further!
I recommend this product.
1. Table legs enter between sofa seats. Better to change table size little bigger or smaller.
2. Phone holder needs a hole for a phone charger.
If you’re looking for a minimalistic oriental vibe sort of table, this probably will be the best purchase for you.
Top reviews from other countries
Being a big girl with hips and thighs that span several counties and a tummy that can be picked up on a space satellite I thought I wouldn't find a laptop table for the bed that would fit my more than ample form beneath it.
After browsing through the tables a few days ago purely out of boredom, for the millionth time I spotted this one. I read the reviews and a sentence from one of them caught my eye. A gentleman commented that maybe the legs didn't need to be quite as high! Straight away I thought "high legs may mean more room for big tummies" i looked up the measurements to find how wide apart the legs were then measured my hips and thighs while sitting. I suddenly thought "This might actually be the one for me" I took the plunge and ordered the table earlier this week.
It came ready assembled which was an immediate plus point for me. I opened the legs out, climbed on the bed and placed it over my legs. IT FIT! My legs, belly and everything else went under like a dream. My 17inch laptop fit comfortably with plenty of room for my mouse mat at the side. The table is sturdy and very well built and I consider the £29.99 I paid to be a complete bargain. I haven't road tested the pull out drawer for mobile phone and holding a drink nor the book holder or tablet holder yet but I will in time.
I just love this table as you have probably already guessed and right now I cannot fault any aspect of it.
This folding table has its ups and downs - but unfortunately mainly downs:
- large surface area allowing you to add your book, laptop (upto 17 inch screen)
- Easy to fold up after use and tuck away
- useful small drawer at side to place pens in if necessary
- Not as study as what I thought. If you are trying to work on a non sturdy surface including a soft mattress, sort chair etc then this product probably isn't going to help. When trying to work via my bed I found that my mouse couldn't stay in one place as I lent on the desk to begin typing. I also found that the weight of the desk created some of the slant/lack of studiness
- The slot to hold your phone in isn't very effective. I found my phone kept falling forward with the slight bit of movement so it doesn't really sit well. This, added to the point above made things worse.
- The black version of the stand is very finger print prone
- The book holder was difficult to get out from underneath the table, upon taking it out and using it with both legs at 90 degree angles it still wobbles slightly
- The overall weight of the stand results in it being difficult to move around and adjust.
- The cost is quite steep for what you get. (Almost £60!)
- Nothing to enable you to charge your phone whilst phone is in the stand
- No cup holder or solid surface to hold a cup. There is a cup picture on the inside of the drawer but it's not stable enough to confidentially use.
Overall, the stand is average at best and probably too pricy for what you actually get. There's a few things to it which needs improvement for it to be something that could replace your conventional desk.
I'm a big man nowadays, and this table fits over me easily with decent room. The book stand can be pushed into set position or proped on its own. Only using lightweight books and no problems so far.
Yes there are cheaper alternatives on Amazon but I wanted to make a one time (touch wood) purchase. I'm more than pleased with all aspects of this table and my purchase.
I'd say also this would be a better alternative if you where in hospital, nursing home etc, as is lightweight, easy to clean, plenty of room for dinner plates.
You could use this sitting on a sofa/recliner, on the floor also.
The legs don't collapse in on you. You've a cup/small tray holder (you need wee bit of pressure to pull/click in out, plus then in again). The same for book holder. I've only used for 18 days so can't tell anybody how wear and tear effects the table.
Summary, well thought out and designed. Light and easily put up and down. Not very wide when closed so fits between my bed and bedside cabinet. Has a sturdiness I believe that will lend to lasting a long period of time (if you look after it).
Really happy. For what it's purpose is it clicks all the buttons I wanted. I'd say also young children under 4, could use it for drawing on the floor, colouring in etc.
And we know from the description it's easily fits a laptop use.
Buy if it's the sort of thing you could use. Age range= all ages.
I bought the oak with silver legs and it looks smart and just use wipes to clean.
Well done the makers/designers. Thanking you. PSW
But the table also has a few design ‘flaws’, or issues which weren’t fully thought out.
1. The table legs should be adjustable (height and spacing....by spacing I mean, the legs should move inwards or outwards so the table can be used in chairs or tighter spots).
2. The legs should also have a tilt function. The back legs should move up a bit more, or the table top should be able to rise to allow for a tilted position for writing, etc.
3. The book stand should include a clip to keep papers from sliding off. Perhaps even a book light attached at the top.
4. There are two protrusions under the table top (right under the book stand) which should be covered to avoid banging your knees on them.
5. Better packaging to avoid scratches and dents from shipping. My table came really badly scratched and banged up. For the price, I would have appreciated greater packing protection.
These were just a few initial design thoughts...take them or leave them. I don’t regret this purchase, but with these current issues and design flaws....I couldn’t recommend it to someone in good faith.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2019