Philips Norelco All-in-One Cord/Cordless Multigroom Turbo-Powered Full Body Trimmer 23 Attachment Grooming Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 23 Pieces - 23 pieces for all your trimming needs: a metal trimmer, a foil shaver, a detail metal trimmer, a nose and ear trimmer, an extra-wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards, an eyebrow trimming guard, a storage bag and a cleaning brush
- DualCut blades - Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more blades. The steel blades lightly brush against one another
- 5 hour runtime - Our most powerful Lithium-ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of runtime per charge
- Stainless steel design - The trimmer's frame is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and the rubber detailing delivers best-in-class comfort and control
- Wet/Dry - The trimmer and all of its attachments are fully washable, so simply rinse them under the faucet for easy cleaning
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.45 x 16 x 6.1 cm; 930 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Philips Norelco
- ASIN : B076KH55YH
- Item Model Number : Electric Hair Removal Epilator
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Norelco All-in-One Cordless Multigroom Turbo-Powered Beard Mustache & Full Body Grooming Kit
The Philips Norelco is the all-in-one trimmer for ultimate precision with our most advanced blades. Enjoy best-in-class styling with our most advanced trimmer. DualCut blades deliver maximum precision for head-to-toe styling. The steel frame and rubber grips deliver superior control and the Lithium-ion battery yields 5 hours of runtime.
The trimmer's precise steel blades create clean, straight lines and evenly trim through the thickest hair without irritation
23 pieces for all your trimming needs: a metal trimmer, a foil shaver, a detail metal trimmer, a nose and ear trimmer, an extra-wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards, an eyebrow trimming guard, a storage bag and a cleaning brush
Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more blades
Fully immersible in water, the Philips Norelco electric trimmer cleans in seconds. Simply run the blades under warm running water. For stubborn hair stubble, use the included cleaning brush to quickly remove even the thickest hair residue
Get a perfect, yet protective trim time after time. This trimmer has rounded blade tips to prevent skin irritation
Cordless or Corded
Cordless operation lets you use this electric trimmer anywhere, anytime at home, the gym and on the go. When more time is needed for trimming and clipping longer beards and hair, use simply plug the included charging cord for extended use
Easy to hold and use, it’s designed to help you trim those hard-to-reach areas
Charge your beard trimmer for 2 hour to get 5 hours of cordless use
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I like all the attachments that came with this device.
I did not like how sometimes it felt like it was pulling/ripping hairs out instead of cutting them sometimes. Maybe my wife was going too fast? Hard to say for sure, since it was the first time she had ever cut anyone's hair. So I do concede that it may not have been the fault of the clippers.
I give this product 4/5 stars with the asterisk that perhaps it would have been 5/5 in the hands of a more experienced barber.
Two minor issues that wouldn't stop me from buying:
1) I wish the combs were in barber sizes (i.e. 1, 2, 3...) instead of inches. You can convert them, but there are two size cutting heads, and the sizes I need in combs need different size cutting heads. Minor incontinence.
2) The power button is right where my thumb lands when I am using it. I end up inadvertantly shutting it off a few times each use because it takes very little pressure. I wish this was some place else.
Overall, very good.