|Series||CORSAIR 275R Airflow Mid-Tower ATX Case, Black|
|Item Model Number||CC-9011181-WW|
|Product Dimensions||45.7 x 21.6 x 45.5 cm; 8 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||45.7 x 21.6 x 45.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||8 kg|
|Date First Available||17 September 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Corsair 275R Airflow Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case, Tempered Glass - Black
- A slatted front panel design allows ample airflow into your system for more efficient cooling
- Clean and modern styling, with an angled ventilation pattern and a transparent tempered glass Side panel that provides a window into your system
- Includes three 120mm cooling fans for powerful airflow out of the box
- Room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm
- Drive trays accommodate up to two 3. 5in HDDs and two 2. 5in SSDs, with two additional 2. 5in mounts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Corsair 275R airflow is a mid-tower ATX case that pairs modern design with maximum airflow, thanks to a slatted front panel and a single tempered glass window. Three included 120mm fans enable powerful cooling right out of the box, with room for up to six total fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm. Fit up to two 3.5in HDD and four 2.5in SSDs, with a direct Airflow Path layout ensuring obstruction-free airflow to your components. Once the build is finished, the 275R airflow helps you keep your system clean and tidy with simple, intuitive cable routing and three removable dust filters. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
From the manufacturer
High Airflow, Modern Front Panel
A stylish, slatted front panel design provides ample airflow into your system for more efficient cooling and a uniquely elegant look and feel.
Versatile Cooling Options
Room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
Three Included 120mm Fans
For powerful airflow out of the box, the 275R comes pre-equipped with three 120mm fans, two intake and one rear exhaust.
Expansive Storage Space
Durable, rugged construction steel drive trays provide ample room for up to two 3.5” HDDs and four 2.5” SSDs.
Direct Airflow Path
An obstruction-free layout channels cool air directly from the slatted front panel to your PC’s hottest components – and back out again – for efficient cooling.
Easily Accessible Connections
Two USB 3.0 ports, a 3.5mm headphone/mic combo jack, and a power and reset button give you easy access to the ports you need without clutter or confusion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plenty of space up front for a radiator even with a very large 2080Ti installed, although you might have to get creative with the reservoir placement. Liquid cooling aside, the "airflow" in the name suggests that this is more so designed as an air cooled case, which it does very well. The front grille allows plenty of fresh air into the system while also looking quite stylish in my opinion. Comes with 3 120mm fans installed (not pwm) with space for up to seven 120mm fans in total. The front 3x120 slots can be run as 2x140mm fans if you choose.
The tempered glass is good too. The original product did not have rubber grommets to help with placing and locating the glass but that has been corrected. The original hex key fittings have also been replaced with thumb screws, so top marks for listening to customer feedback, Corsair!
The only thing I can fault, is the product specs for the top fan mounts. Corsair list the top mounts as 3x120mm or 2x140mm, but there is only mounting options for one 140mm or three 120mm. But no big deal anyway. Apparently you can also fit a slim radiator in the top, but that's asking a bit much I think.
Tempered glass, 7 fan locations, 140mm fan support, radiator support, magnetic filters and good cable management for AU$139. Great. Would be 5 stars except for the top fan mount inaccuracy.
However there is not too much space in the back to cable manage and because of this I had to remove the hard drive cage entirely. I would have also liked to see the top panel have support for 3 120mm fans instead of 2.
Overall the case is great and assembly wasn't too bad.
If for whatever reason I wanted to build another PC, It would be hard not to use this tower again. I really, really like this case.
Great budget case with 3 fans included. It has a lot of airflow and was really fun to build in.
This case has really good material that doesn’t feel cheap which is quite rare for budget PC cases.
Top reviews from other countries
Contiene già di suo due ventole da 120 mm una anteriore e una posteriore ( ma si possono benissimo spostare ), prese d'aria pazzesche, possibilità di installare l'alimentatore sia in posizione con la ventola verso la scheda madre o con possibilità di sfogo sotto al case.
Il soffitto del case è completamente aperto con filtro antipolvere, enorme con possibilità di intsallare radiatori; presenta filtri antipolvere rimovibili anche davanti, dove si possono installare altre 2 ventole da 120mm ( totale 3 ) o 2 da 140mm, e l'altro filtro si trova sotto l'alimentatore.
Si possono tranquillamente installare anche radiatori ad aria sporgenti max 17cm e presenta supporto ssd dietro alla scheda madre dova si fanno i collegamenti dove io mi sono trovato molto comodo.
Per gli hdd presenta due spazi sul retro, giustamente diviso dalla lamina di acciaio, dove poterli installare. Qui purtroppo, anche se non mi dispiace, ho installato un Hdd che mi è stato venduto con imballaggio semplice, quindi senza supporti gommosi per ridurre la rumorosità soprattutto in scrittura mentre con il vano esterno che avevo già io non succedeva questa cosa ma non mi dispiace affatto il rumore della testina che sbatte sui piatti mi rilassa.
Ultimo ma non meno importante possibilità di installare Schede Grafiche a lato; presenta due aperture rimovibili in acciaio bianco difianco alle lamine nere di acciaio delle pcie express.
Ho avuto anche la possibilità di montare senza spargere colla sul case ma tramite collegamente in lamina salvafreschezza di alimenti gli rgb 5050 facendolo uscire da una piccola feritoia presente di fianco alla ventola posteriore tramite Usb su scheda madre ( purtroppo nel mio caso non ho la possibilità di installarla sula porta jrgb della scheda madre che mi fa contatto ma pazienza sono soddisfatto lo stesso così ).
Rapporto qualità prezzo molto buono rispetto a quando lo ho acquistato Io NZXT costava un bel pò di più ma 75 € per un case sono cmq fantastici.
Se avete letto fino a qui la recensione e vi è stata utile non posso che esserne felice.
Grazie a Tutti e Arrivederci!
Then came actually installing things, it was a pain in the ass to install the PSU because they put hard drive bays right in front of where the PSU cables are supposed to come out of. Even with a modular PSU it wasn't great.
Then there was the issue with removing the front panel to install the front fans, I literally couldn't do it. The little squeege latch things are hard to reach and take a lot of force to squeeze in, I ended up bending the front and still not being able to remove it. I left it alone cos I didn't want to actually break it.
And here's what finally prompted me to write this review. I went into to put my headphone connector in the 3.5mm jack and it refused to go in. It wasn't just a little snug, but obviously defective manufacturing. I ended up jamming it with two hands, now I can't get F***ING headphones out of my F***ING computer.
Something similar happens with the USB 3 ports in the front panel. Just not bad enough to claim my USB drive for itself.
Absolute, utter garbage. By cheap antec 300 from years ago was much better. I can't believe it's possible to screw up something so simple so badly.
This case is now sat on my desk with my white Corsair rgb ram and Asus prime x470 motherboard and it just looks amazing. It really is a premium case to look at and that carries on with everything that's on the inside. For a mid tower case I found there to be plenty of room and clever use of space. I have an SSD coupled round the back, HDD in the cage and all my wires are tucked behind and hidden from sight creating a very neat finish.
The one thing that really impressed me even with 4 fans running on high is how quiet this case is. Even while sat on a wooden surface the noise is minimal and doesn't disturb. Also the stock cooling out of the box is pretty good to begin with but can be much improved by adding more fans to increase airflow.
To begin with I was looking at cases up to even £200 ! But I am glad I went with this one and I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to decide on a case as it gives you everything you need for a price which isnt extortionate.
I was upgrading my PC mid-tower case, as part of a slowly-implemented system upgrade of a workstation that occasionally plays games. The previous case was an ancient Asus Vento, and it's fair to say that computer cases have moved on hugely in the years since I bought that one.
- Lots of space for cable management. This was the main thing I noticed going from an old PC mid-tower. In particular, there was lots of space behind the motherboard to run cables, and lots of access points with rubber shields to feed cables through.
- Sleek minimalist design. If you are want a PC case without RGB lighting everywhere, then this is a great case for that. There is a subtle white light that shines on the bottom of the front panel, that's all.
- Good 2.5" drive support. There are dedicated places on the back of the motherboard panel to screw 4 2.5" drives vertically. Most people will use these for SSD drives, but mechanical drives are ok with being placed vertically instead of horizontally.
- Lots of space at the base of the case to store unused cables if you have a non-modular power supply.
- Lots of eyelets for cable ties to hook through, for the cable management.
- Two included Corsair 12cm case fans (one at top-rear, one at mid-front) which are PWM and can run very quiet.
- No sharp edges
- Noise-damping on the two side panels
- Dust filter on the front and bottom (access to the front dust filter requires the front panel to be removed)
- Magnetic cover for the top ventilation, if you want to add a top radiator or fan
- Option to vertically-mount one graphics card
- At the time of purchase, it was £75, which is a good price for such a feature-rich case
- Front panel audio buzzed when plugging headphones into it. This is due to electrical interference. I could probably fix it by experimenting with different cable management layouts, but I never use front panel audio.
- The case comes with a PWM repeater installed, so you can connect up to 6 PWM case fans to only 1 motherboard header. On my Asus Z87-A motherboard, this seemed to lose the PWM ability of the fans, and they ran at 100% with no option to control them. Disconnecting the case fans from the PWM repeater and connecting them directly to the motherboard worked perfectly instead.
- The screws for the side panels are not removable, and I found them tricky to line-up. Removable larger screws would have been better (but then maybe these would clash with the minimalist design)
- It would have been nice to have another removable 3.5" hard drive bay so that we can have more than 2 3.5" drives.
Some general points about the case:
- 455 mm high, 211 mm wide, 460 mm deep
- Supports 2 3.5" drives
- Supports 4 2.5" drives
- No support for 5.25" drives
- Supports Graphics Cards up to 370 mm long
- Supports CPU Coolers up to 170 mm high
- Supports Power Supplies up to 180 mm long
- Supports up to 3 12cm fans at the front (or 2 14cm fans) - one pre-installed
- Supports up to 2 12cm fans at the top (or 1 14cm fan)
- Supports 1 12cm fan at the rear (pre-installed)
- PWM Repeater installed which connects up to 6 PWM fans (needs 1 SATA cable for power)
For the money, this is an excellent case for anyone wanting a minimalist design mid-tower with noise-damping , and I highly recommend it.
Excellent boitier (???) , et ... très décevant de la part de Corsair !!!
Laisse le sentiment de se faire bien avoir sur cette version Acrylic Glass. Vous verrez les tests de la version Tempered Glass et vous vous direz : seule la vitre change, acrylic c'est ok pour moi.
Non : avec ce changement de vitre vient un changement de gamme tout sauf discret avec en point noir principal (inutile de lister le reste) => pas de filtre anti poussière sur un TOP complètement ouvert. Lamentable, dégrade complètement l'avis du produit.
Maintenant que je me "suis fais avoir" si je puis dire, je trouve les commentaires des clients qui préviennent... donc moi aussi :( Mauvais calcul de Corsair en terme de satisfaction client et je ne reprendrai perso plus chez eux.