- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Baby Wipes 100% Cotton Biodegradable Travel Pack Of 20 Wipes Baby Safe Sweet Almond Oil, Panthenol
|Price:||($0.50 / Count) + $8.41 Delivery|
|Material type free||Alcohol Free|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||17.8 x 3.2 x 3.8 centimetres|
About this item
- 100% cotton wipe is absorbent and has very good cleaning properties. Sweet Almond Oil and Cotton Seed Oil gently moisture baby's skin. Panthenol and allantoin prevents irritations
- Natural 100% cotton fiber is fully biodegradable. Using our wet wipes with 0% of plastic you can take care of your baby and contribute to reduction of plastic waste and ocean pollution
- 99% of pure water gives to your baby's skin feeling of freshness
- Formulated without alcohol (does not contain ethanol, isopropanol or rubbing alcohol)
- Suitable for vegans and made of 99% natural ingredients
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 3.18 x 3.81 cm; 145.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2020
- Manufacturer : ecowipesusa llc.
- ASIN : B08757WZL4
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultimate technology of 100% biodegradable pure cotton fiber let us reduce plastic waste to 0%. Using 99% of natural ingredients we have created a simple but efficient wipes that you can use for daily care of your baby. Active ingredients are safe, effectively moisturizes skin, cleans and protects skin from iritations.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These, however, would probably not be the best wipe to use on their hands or if they happened to stick them in their mouth.
These are 100% cotton and biodegradable which is fantastic. I wasn’t that impressed with their durability though. I have ripped a few of them while wiping my baby’s bum. I don’t really notice a strong scent, which is nice. The packaging is average and the wipes do pull out of the package easily (unless they tear off in your hand, which has happened to me a handful of times already).
Overall, these wipes are OK. After using wipes 24/7 for the past 14 months, I have found it’s best to use wipes that are OK to use not only on sensitive skin, but also face and hands. They’re also not the most cost-efficient wipe at $0.21/wipe! The other water-based wipe on the market is about $0.05/wipe; so, almost a quarter vs. a nickel .... up to you! I will use these wipes on the go and keep them in my diaper bag, but will not be reordering them.
My only negative mark is the picture on the front of the package. It is a bit of a creepy baby. Enough so that my wife mentioned she probably would not buy these as a gift for a baby shower simply due to the weird picture.
Amazon will donate to your favorite charity! Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) when you order and Amazon will donate to the charity of your choice when you make a qualifying purchase. Check out how Amazon Smile works at https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about/ref=smi_se_rspo_laas_aas. My shopping is donating to my charity of choice; Unravel, at no cost to me! Unravel is a nonprofit organization working to spread knowledge about the grim realities of pediatric cancer and the devastating impact from the lack of funding. All monies raised by and for Unravel will go directly to the fight against pediatric cancer.