|Release date||1 June 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 20 years|
|Item Model Number||588339|
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 15.24 x 19.84 cm; 168 Grams|
CRAYOLA 588339 Silly Scents Dual Ended Markers, Sweet Scented Markers, 10 Pack, Kids, Age 3, 4, 5, 6
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16 x 152 x 198 millimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CRAYOLA SILLY SCENTS MARKERS: 10 Dual Ended Scented Markers with a different bold colour on each end. That's a total of 20 colours!
- SWEET SCENTS: Complementary sweet-smelling aromas are on either end of each double ended marker. Scents include Jelly, Peanut Butter, Watermelon, Coconut, Ice Cream, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon, Lime, Cherry, Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry, Grape, Lolipop, Fresh Air, Flower, Green Apple, Cotton Candy, Popcorn and Rootbeer
- WASHABLE MARKERS: These Broad Line Markers are washable from skin and most washable clothing
- FUN COLOURING SUPPLIES: Bring silliness and sweetness to art projects with vibrant colours that match their scent
- SAFE AND NON TOXIC: A great gift for kids ages 3 & up
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Crayola Silly Scents Double Doodlers bring silliness and sweetness to art projects with vibrant colours that match their scent. Each of the 10 Dual Ended Scented Markers comes with a different bold colour on each end and complementary sweet-smelling aromas. That's a total of 20 colours in only 10 markers! These broad line markers contain washable inks that come clean from skin and most washable clothing. A great gift for kids ages 3 & up.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 1 September 2019