Curve Muse Plus Size Minimizer Underwire Bra with Embroidery Lace-3Pack
- Unlined minimizer bra enhances your bust figure by giving them natural gentle lift support without the extra weight of padding, while at the same time offers an airy and subtle sexy feel.
- Design to visually reduce your bust volume instead of physically suppressing your bust in an attempt to reduce protrusion. Ideal for slimmer and smoother look.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps, soft mesh-lined cups that create a combination of airy comfort bra.
- Assorted color combos with fine lace embroidery detail on the front that provides you the best value.
- Available in sizes 34 - 48 B, C, D, DD, DDD. Hand wash and hang dry only.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions : 21.59 x 22.86 x 5.08 cm; 289.17 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 July 2019
- ASIN : B07TYVB6DG
- Item Model Number : AU-BPWN105703
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,224 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #5 in Women's Bra Minimizers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The green bra, the underwire would poke me awkwardly medially into my chest
The pink bra was perfect!
I'll fix the blush bra one day.
Over all, it was an amazing deal!!! I'm purchasing pretty bras in my size that a major company doesn't do (ugly and limited to only a few).
I'd purchase again from this company
Besides this pretty big issue for me, the bra has a lot of stitches sticking out and hooks on that stab me in the back. The underwire hurts my ribs and stabs under the arms, and the material is very scratchy.
Was really excited for this because of the reviews, maybe I got a bad batch. Had to return
The lace is a little rough, but for the price and fit I really don’t care. Will be buying more. Love the price too.