|Product Dimensions||31.75 x 16 x 5.59 cm; 422.41 Grams|
|Item Model Number||VDV427-822|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool; Wire Pick; Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade and Multi-Pocket Pouch|
|Warranty Description||Normal life of product|
|Item Weight||422 g|
Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit, 4-piece tool kit, Klein Tools VDV427822
|Price:||+ $11.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 110/66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks
- Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (VDV427-821) includes a ''Hi/Lo'' impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity
- A unique Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool, Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick (VDV327-103)
- Klein Tools, doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them everyday since 1857
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Cushion-Grip Impact Tool Kit provides everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations. Utilizing an optimized two-step impact process, the punchdown tool precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. The 4-piece kit comes with punchdown tool, wire pick, blade and pouch.
From the manufacturer
About Klein Tools
As the America in hand tool manufacturing Klein Tools has been setting the bar for quality since 1857. This Impact Punchdown Tool delivers the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right, the first time and every time.
Impact Punchdown Tool
Combo 66/110 Type
Lets you cut and terminate cable in a variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks. Selectable (Hi/Low) impact-force settings meet industry standard specification 8762D.
- Spring Loaded
- Rubber Finger Grips
- Blade Storage Compartment
Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
we perchased 1 of these tools, to try out, as they have a good reviews in the states. the tool duly arrived i gave it to the engineers, try this and tell me what you think, well to say that they were NOT happy is an understatement, comments not fit to post here !!!! I have also tried punching with the klien tool
i agree with my engineers
the unit punches the cat7/cat6/cat5 really well BUT it does not cut the ears of the cables after punching into the krone point
i did sent an email to the uk stockist but after a long wait still have not had a reply
we have tested the punch tool with variouse units but it still does not pass the test fluke have a simular unit and it has the same issues not cutting i hope my review shakes some trees and a responce from klien toolsis forth coming
Quality is superb
If it didn't break I would have likely given it 5 stars as it worked good up until now. I expected better from Klein Tools.
Also the fact that another user and also my business partner had the same exact failure shows this is NOT a one-off defect, but an inherint defect with this punch tool. I have a back up that is not so nice on ergonomics, but it is over 10 years old and still working.