D-Link HD WiFi Indoor Security Camera/Cloud Recording, Motion Detection & Night Vision/Amazon Alexa (Echo Show/Echo Spot/Fire TV), Google Assistant (Chromecast) – (DCS-8010LH-US)
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||HD Wi-Fi Camera|
|Video capture resolution||720p|
About this item
- HIGH DEFINITION RESOLUTION AND VISIBILITY - HD 720P video resolution gives you crisp, clear and detailed live and recorded video
- 24/7 SMART ALERTS - Stay informed with automatic push alert notifications whenever sound or motion is detected even in up to 16 feet of total darkness
- RECORDING OPTIONS - Choose where to record with options of free and paid cloud recording to your private account or microSD card which can be viewed on the mydlink app
- NEVER MISS A MOMENT - With the 3 second look back feature you will never miss a moment or what triggered the recording
- STREAM AND CAST - Watch live video streams on Fire TV, Echo Show, Echo Spot or on Google Chromecast. Works with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
- REMOTE ACCESS - view, record, playback, set scheduled recording, and pinch to zoom up to 4x using the free mydlink app available for iOS and Android devices.
- AUTOMATED SUPPORT – Works with other IFTTT supported devices to automate your home
- SIMPLE SETUP - Easily set-up your camera through the new mydlink app
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 9.22 x 9.07 cm; 140.61 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2016
- Manufacturer : D-Link Systems, Inc.
- ASIN : B07BZLYS4H
- Item Model Number : DCS-8010LH-US
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The HD Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-8010LH-US) provides crisp HD video with a 120-degree wide angle lens, making it easy and convenient to monitor your entire room. Stay informed wherever you are with automatic push notification alerts whenever sound or motion is detected. This security camera includes night time monitoring with built-in Infrared LEDs allowing viewing up to 16 feet in total darkness.
When it comes to recording options this wifi indoor camera has you covered with the ability to choose to record to a MicroSD card or your secure mydlink cloud account with free and paid options. Watch recordings and stream wireless live HD video to your smartphone or tablet with the all-new mydlink app. This wifi camera works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allowing you to stream live video to a compatible Google Chromecast, Fire TV, Alexa Show or Alexa Spot and with IFTTT integration you can trigger other devices based on motion detection from your camera. The DCS-8010LH-US is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently without a PC.
From the manufacturer
Stream & Cast
Watch live video streaming on Amazon Fire TV, Echo Show, Echo Spot or on Google Chromecast. Works with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
Be there. Even when you're not.
Check in on the people and places you love whenever you'd like with our free mydlink app.
Easier than ever to set up.
Set up the DCS-8010LH camera easily with Bluetooth 4.0 and place it just about anywhere in the home. Add additional cameras to cover more areas throughout the home.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE- Night mode is amazing and I figured out how to access the full camera view plus options so I tried out the sound and wow... it picks up everything in the living room and kitchen (including my “quiet” aquarium filter lol). I’m still not sure how to turn motion capture alerts on, or if I’m even going to given that my cat wanders around while I’m gone, but this is 100% worth your money if you’re looking for a cheap yet reliable security camera.
Supposed to with with Alexa echo show. When I asked to show camera it buffers and buffers and buffers. I have to unplug echo show and plug back in then it work that time. Later same thing buffers etc.
Does not work with previous d-link apps. Bought sad card to record and won’t format and therefore is useless to record( almost makes me think d-link is forcing me to subscribe to their cloud recording service which I will never do
Cannot get it to come online to my IP CAM SOFT to watch on my Apple TV as i can on my other d-link cameras. Will not come online to Ispy on my laptop like my other d-link cameras
So pretty much useless to me