- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
DAMGOO Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board,100w Audio Amp Board Dual Channel DC8-24V,Easy Installation and Password Free Connect to Phone Quietly
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- CHIP: TPA3116D2 (with AM interference suppression function), 50W*2 output power With filter
- WIDE INPUT VOLTAGE: DC 5V-27V, Can Be Powered by 9V/12V/15V/18V/24V
- TWO AUDIO INPUT WAYS:User Can Directly Connect with Wireless Bluetooth 5.0, or Choose the Headphone (Line in) Way
- PROTECTIVE FUNCTION:This BT Amp Is Designed with Protective Case, Over-voltage Protection, Under-voltage Protection, Over-heat Protection, Short-circuit Protection
- Tip: adequate output power is required when the audio input is sufficient and the power supply voltage/current is sufficient, the relative power will be higher. Different impedance horns will have different output power.In the case of sufficient voltage and current, the larger the impedance horn, the smaller the relative sound power, please pay attention!
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.2 x 5 x 1.8 cm; 111 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2019
- Manufacturer : DAMGOO
- ASIN : B07XBF9GXW
- Item Model Number : WZ-502
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.The power amplifier board should be as far away as possible from the WIFI signal
(router) avoid signal interference.
2.Remove the film from the heat sink and attach the heat sink to the chip.
3.Recommended power supply voltage DC 8~24V.
4.It is recommended to use a power supply of 2A or higher.
5.Please don’t use too long wires to avoid signal interference.
6.It is recommended to use a speaker above 50W to avoid speaker
7>.Please tear off the protective film acrylic board from before use.
8>.Please read use manual and description before use.
1.1*Stereo Bluetooth Power Amplifier Module
3.4* Copper column
5.1* Steel Nuts
6.1* DC plug
9.1* heat sink
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There is one thing about this board that really irks me that I just can't let go.
The Volume knob is also a switch. You'd think that switch would turn off the whole board...but it doesn't!!!
It may turn off the amplifier, but it doesn't turn off the Bluetooth radio. When you rotate it all the way off (you know it's 'off' when it clicks), the Bluetooth device is still on and connected to your phone or tablet or whatever.
During initial trials, we turned it all off and my son wanted to go back to watching YouTube on his tablet, but no sound came out. That's when we discovered that his tablet was till linked to this Bluetooth radio even though it was off.
I had to fully disconnect the power supply for the radio to turn off. So, in addition to having the knob as a switch, you need to install some kind of power switch to the input supply. Easy fix, but it sucked that we had to wait for another component (a switch I ordered) to come in before we completed the build.
Oh, one other thing. They supply a lexan plate to mount the amp to. but there's no excess around the board so that you can mount the board down to something. I guess you can glue it, but I wanted it vertical. It took some work to do that. The screw holes at the four corners are SUPER small. Why couldn't they be at least #4 screws, but they are more like #2's or something.
Oh, and one other thing. The length of the threaded portion of the volume potentiometer only allows for maybe 0.2" of thickness in material. That's OK for metal, but it gets really thin if you're working with plastics and wood.
Otherwise, this was a slick little device. About the smallest out there.