|Product Dimensions||31.24 x 30.48 x 17.78 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||DNP612|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
DEWALT DNP612 Plunge Base for Compact Router
- Adjustable, tool free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid locking
- Precision machined brass bushings and case hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, LEXAN sub base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best in class comfort, balance, and control
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PLUNGE BASE, Made in: Mexico, Dimensions: 12.25 X 12 X 7. Weight: 4
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 2 January 2021