|Standing screen display size||6.5 Inches|
|Package Dimensions||17 x 9 x 1.8 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item Weight||90 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||23 November 2018|
iPhone 11 Pro Max Case, DG.MING Retro Vintage Cowhide Leather 2 in 1 Magnetic Detachable Stand Wallet Card Holder Phone Case for iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5 inch (iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5 inch, Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||6.5 Inches|
|Size||IPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5 inch|
About this item
- Wallet Function: 3 Cards Slots for ID/Credit Card and 1 Cash Pocket.
- Detachable Phone Case: Inner slim phone back cover is firmly attached but easy to be removed.
- Phone Stand: Folding stand for hands free and easy media viewing.
- Normal Protection: Protects your phone against scratch, dust, shock and other damages caused by daily use.
- Perfectly Fit: Real machine mold. Precise Cutouts. Easy access to all ports and buttons.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Compatible Phone Model: for iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5 inch.
2. Material: Made of High Quality Split Cowhide Leather.
3. Function: stand wallet phone cover case .
4. Package Includes: 1 x Wallet Phone Case
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding the case itself, the magnets holding the phone are not strong enough to actually keep the phone safely in the wallet. I have had five different magnetic wallet cases for my previous iphone 6s so I was aware that some just aren't good enough, and sadly yes, this is one of those. It won't fall out by itself, but a slight bump will dislodge it while the cover strap is open.
The cover stap magnet on the otherhand is very strong. That thing won't open. Sometimes not even when you wanted to and you are trying to flick it open with a finger because you are holding your coffee in the other hand. This usually lead to me using more force, which then leads to the lock to snap open, and the jolt of this will dislodge the phone from my hand and, since the magnets in the case aren't strong enough as mentioned above, my phone will fall to the ground separate to the protective wallet case.
The good news is that the silicon insert that holds your phone itself so far has been able to with stand these bumps.
So if you have too much time and don't really need the wallet case soon, and you are not as often limited to one handed operation of your phone wallet due to carrying things in your otherhand, then go ahead and order it. The leather feels nice and the stitching so far is nice and strong. Cards and money fit nicely... but I maybe looking for another case before long as I drop my phone too often due to this case.