|Package Dimensions||9.8 x 9.8 x 2.6 cm; 20 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Item Weight||20 g|
DIGITEN ATO ATC Add-a-Circuit Standard Fuse Holder Blade Style Kit Assortment Auto TAP with 2A 3A 5A 7.5A 10A 15A 20A Fuses
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Use with standard ATC ATO fuses up to 20 AMP each slot.
- SET Includes, 2pcs Fuse TAP + 14 FUSES (2A, 3A, 5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 2pcs each).
- Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
- Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use with standard ATO/ATC fuses up to 20 AMP for each slot
One fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit
15cm 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit ; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector
Great for bypassing pesky limitations on cars, ease to add a circuit to your fuse panel with this adapter
They are packaged in a clear plastic box for well keeping the different Ampere values, easy to access.
2 x Fuse TAP Holder
14 x fuses (included 2A, 3A, 5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 2pcs each)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It basically makes it Plug n Play for wiring in new devices. All you need to know really is if the fuse you are plugging it into is a permanent or switched live.