Other Sellers on Amazon
DIGITNOW USB Audio Capture Card Grabber for Vinyl Cassette Tapes to Digital MP3 Converter Support Mac & Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$3.77 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
- USB audio grabber with 3.5mm and R/L audio connector input, via usb connected to pc, recording audio into computer and convert to MP3/WAV
- Audio Capture Card, Plug and play, no extra power supply. Easy to record from Microphone/Line In/Auxiliary input
- Coming with professional audio capture/converting software ( Audacity) and online updating
- Easily recording live audio or transfer analog to be digital formats such as MP3, WAV. User can save & listen to music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system
- Supporting OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.11 and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.99 x 2.49 x 1.09 cm; 54.43 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 April 2018
- ASIN : B079CBGDST
- Item Model Number : BR605
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It is very easy for you to re-discover the beauty of those good old music with digitnow USB audio capture. Convert old collection of cassettes, vinyl records and LPs into crisp digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3. CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
Easily capture favorite music, sound tracks, audio feeds from audio sources such CD/DVD player, computers, tablets , musical keyboards, Hi-Fi system, MP3 players and save into digital files.
Great tool to capture and edit audio to digital format on your computer before transfer to iPod or iPhone or other portable audio players.
No drive required.
Compatible with Mac OS & Windows
Easily install and use to create MP3s from old cassettes.
Recording From Microphone/Line In/Auxiliary Input/mixer
Import/export of WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, MP3 (via LAME encoder) Ogg Vorbis files Advanced editing (cut, copy, paste, delete commands with unlimited "Undo" and "Redo", multitrack mixing)
Digital effects (change the pitch, remove background noises, alter frequencies, remove vocals, create voice-overs for podcasts etc.)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A sine comes through with no distortion audible or visible on a wave editor. A very low volume (around -58 dB) noise signal comes through as is. Presents a single stereo source, and no sink (though the chip could, in theory). Didn't objectively measure latency/lag, but heuristically, it didn't add enough delay that I could notice, so probably just the USB buffer (which should come to be under 25 ms if I recall correctly). Couldn't hear the noise floor come in and out when toggling a monitor, but I could sometimes see it dancing up to around -63 dB on a digital VU while I was holding it in my hand in fairly electrically-dense area. Build is a bit flimsy but it's just a single-sided board and wires in a plastic enclosure so it doesn't really need to be fancier.
In short, nothing special, but most likely does the job for any project where a sampling rate of 48 kHz or less is acceptable.