DRESSTELLS Women's Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat Skirt Tutu 1950s Underskirt
- Fancy dress or brides/bridesmaid knee-length dress, suitable for our 1950 dress or knee length prom dress.
- Please note: this item is flat packed when post,please iron under warm and low temperature to ease the crease
- S Waist: Could cover approx.59cm~80cm Size: M Waist: 60cm~90cm Size:L Waist:Could cover approx.79cm~100cm Size: XL Waist:Could cover approx.89cm~127cm
- Knee Length(waist to hem)is approx. 66cm/26"
- Made of 100% High Quality soft,smooth organza
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 35 x 29.8 x 4.2 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 November 2018
- ASIN : B07KVZFNQ4
- Item Model Number : DT906322-pack(black) S
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 853 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #49 in Women's Lingerie & Underwear
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
À noter que les coutures du bas sont doublées en fil nylon semi flexible, ce qui accentue l'effet bouffant. 😍
Il est tout de même plus long que la normale et descend vraiment sous le genou. Je mesure 1,65m.
J'en suis très satisfaite! J'en ai plusieurs qui proviennent de cette marque (blanc, bleu marine, rose... ) et ils sont tous faits sur le même modèle. De mon point de vue, ce sont les meilleurs jupons sur Amazon! 😍
When I opened it up the first thing I noticed was how soft and luxurious it felt , I didn't expect much for the money so was really surprised and what great quality it is . The material is really sturdy but also the skirt has a gorgeous bouncy life to it that makes you feel like a princess - even although I'm in my forties ! It sits perfectly , very full and very flattering .
I was so surprised when I wore it people stopped me to say how nice it was - can't remember that happening before !
It's a very impressive , great quality but very flattering petticoat that I have wore on its own and also under a skirt .
I rarely get enthusiastic about clothes but if your looking for a petticoat or a tutu alternative , but this . You definitely won't regret it and I'm sure you will be moved to write a review with a huge smile in your face like I am .