|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||16.51 x 7.11 x 2.03 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Date First Available||14 July 2019|
5PCS DS3231 Real Time Clock Module RTC Sensor High Precision AT24C32 IIC Timer Alarm Clock for Arduino Raspberry Pi
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Voltage: 3.3-5V, Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- Document link: http://tronixlabs.com/breakout-boards/real-time-clock/ds3231-real-time-clock-module/
- About battery type: Battery is not included, you can use CR2032 or LIR2032 battery
- Feature: The DS3231 is an RTC IC developed by Maxim Integrated. It is a low cost, extremely accurate RTC IC with communication over I2C Interface. An interesting feature of DS3231 RTC IC is that it has integrated crystal oscillator and temperature sensor and hence you don’t have to connect an external crystal.
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231(there are 3 different chips for this clock module, DS3231N,DS3231SN and DS3231M, we send it by randomly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
Operating voltage: 3.3-5V
Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231(there are 3 different chips for this clock module, DS3231N,DS3231SN and DS3231M, we send it by randomly.
Clock Accuracy: 0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
Calendar alarm clock with two
Programmable square-wave output
Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 ℃
Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
SQW：Active LOW Interrupt or Square wave output
SCL：Serial Clock Input
SDA：Serial Data I/O
VCC：DC Power Pin
Connection (with Arduino uno r3 for example):
SCL → A5
SDA → A4
VCC → 5V
GND → GND
5 X DS3231 Clock Module (Battery is NOT included)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The only thing I wish was different with these was the battery case is about twice as high as necessary to hold the battery, but it appears to be connected via 2 through-hole pins that are soldered on, so I think I can desolder the battery holder and replace it with a more flush version.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 10 December 2019