|Educational Objective(s)||Language Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, Colour Recognition, Motor Skills, Sorting Skills|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||19.9 x 14.7 x 4.4 cm; 350 Grams|
DalosDream Wooden Bee Toddler Fine Motor Skill Toy - Clamp Bee to Hive Matching Game - Montessori Wooden Color Sorting Puzzle Early Learning Preschool Educational Kids Toys for 2 3 4 Years Old Boys and Girls Gift
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROP: The toy set include a beehive,7 bees, a tweezer and one storage box. the colorful colors and cute little bees design attract your children to play, easily to pick and placed with and the package was received in a timely manner
- HAND-EYE COORDINATION: Each bee corresponds to a hive, children can use tweezers easy grab the bee wings by their way make the same color bees returned to the same hive. well-rounded developmental practice through motor skills, encourage child's sensory stimulation
- COLOR SORTING AND COUNTING : Matching activities learn the colors and do some counting with the bees, teaching color recognition and basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. stimulate your kid's mind and helps them develop his language skills
- SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY MADE: Non-toxic, completely safe eco-friendly wood fit for your child to learn and play with peace of mind, enjoy the game time with your kids. early childhood preschool education, small hands grasp the strength training aids
- SUITABLE AGE: It's never too early to start learning, might be better for a preschool, actually for all ages. we recommend children who under 3 years old play it with supervised, no danger of putting in the entrance, serves multiple purposes for any little guy or girl
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.