Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Data Science on the Google Cloud Platform: Implementing End-to-End Real-Time Data Pipelines: From Ingest to Machine Learning 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
About the Author
Valliappa (Lak) Lakshmanan is currently a Tech Lead for Data and Machine Learning Professional Services for Google Cloud. His mission is to democratize machine learning so that it can be done by anyone anywhere using Google's amazing infrastructure, without deep knowledge of statistics or programming or ownership of a lot of hardware. Before Google, he led a team of data scientists at the Climate Corporation and was a Research Scientist at NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory, working on machine learning applications for severe weather diagnosis and prediction.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B0787L7RK3
- Publisher : O'Reilly Media; 1st edition (12 December 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 17251 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 406 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1491974567
- Best Sellers Rank: 531,231 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. Code is not working.
2. Code is not explained in any detail.
3. Vague details about how to navigate GCP (chapter one has you create a bucket, but doesn't explain what a bucket is, and how to create it, yet there are three pages about the definition of a data engineer).
4. Inconsistent assumptions about your background knowledge.
1. The use of a case study for learning.