Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.66 delivery
Datacolor SpyderX Elite – Monitor Calibration Designed for Expert and Professional Photographers and Motion Imagemakers SXE100
- Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now takes just a minute or two - several times faster than previous models
- Groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors (including StudioMatch Assistant to match displays) and projectors. SpyderX Elite features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance
- SpyderX Elite is intuitive, you don't have to be a color expert. It features a step-by-step assistant and expert console, with an all-in-one calibration control panel and unlimited calibration setting choices including TV and video standards
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display with full-screen images including your own
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Elite assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts
Product detailsStyle:SpyderX Elite
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 4.45 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Datacolor
- ASIN : B0076A620Y
- Item Model Number : SXE100
- Best Sellers Rank: 119 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SpyderX is the best Spyder ever. SpyderX Elite is designed for expert and professional photographers and motion imagemakers seeking ultimate control of their color management workflow. The SpyderX Elite display calibrator offers the first lens-based color engine of any Spyder product. Years of research and development at Datacolor resulted in a display calibration tool with significantly increased precision, color accuracy and low light capabilities. With SpyderX Elite, photographers can be sure that what they see on screen is the most accurate representation of the shot they took, and the print they’ll get. Photographers need the highest level of precision on screen to be truly confident that their work expresses their vision. SpyderX Elite meets these needs with the most extensive selection of color calibration options including photo, video and prepress standards as well as additional options for matching and tuning multiple displays and projectors. Full-screen before/after function with SpyderProof is also included. The SpyderX is the fastest, most accurate, easiest-to-use monitor calibration tool ever created by Datacolor. The SpyderX Elite gives photographers the most confidence and expert control of their creative vision.
From the manufacturer
SpyderX Elite Features
Superior Colorimeter Technology
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring color. Our groundbreaking lens-based color engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen color, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized color profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Elite offers One-click Calibration, Step-by-step Assistant modes and Expert Console modes, with interactive help every step of the way.
Room Light Monitoring
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Elite features 5 ambient light settings.
Calibrate All Of Your Monitors
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops, desktop monitors and front projectors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colors are always accurate no matter which equipment you are using. It also features StudioMatch, which creates a calibration target that is shareable between attached displays and other computers.
Spyderproof: Before & After
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colors before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolor composite image or upload your own favorite photos, which can be seen full screen with the SpyderX Elite.
Unlimited Calibration Choices
SpyderX Elite features the most extensive selection of calibration options, including photo, video, prepress and scientific calibration standards. With unlimited calibration choices, you can make sure all your displays are always exactly as you need them.
Monitor Performance Analysis
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during color-critical work. With the SpyderX Elite Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, color accuracy and screen brightness and color uniformity of your monitors.
Your on-screen images may look different when you print or view them on other devices such as tablets. Softproof, only available with SpyderX Elite, lets you simulate and view these changes on your calibrated screen. For printers, you can see how prints will look for a specific printer model, paper and ink, and upload ICC printer profiles.
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
Supported Display Technologies & Usb Protocols
- All recent computer display types
- USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
- USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adaptors for use in USB C ports
- Windows 7 32/64 and above
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Monitor Resolution 1280x768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
|SpyderX Pro Advanced Monitor Calibration||SpyderX Elite Expert Monitor Calibration|
|Single Click & Wizard Calibration Capability||✓||✓|
|Multiple Monitor Support/Ambient Light Monitoring&Profile Switching/Before&After Calibration Review||✓||✓|
|Display Mapping & Analysis Tools||Basic||Advanced|
|Calibration Setting Choices||12||Unlimited|
|Expert Console Calibration||✓|
|Video & Cinema Calibration Targets||✓|
|Soft Proof of Print Results||✓|
|Display Matching in Studio||✓|
|Display Matching in Studio||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Only solution was to use DisplayCal with that in one go for each monitors they matched perfectly and much better colors, but that said don't waist your money on SpyderX this is the second time I'm disappointed in their product. The first time was when i had Spyder 2 Express i think.
As a video editor, it's important that I have accurate colour rendition
Long story short, it will not match my 2 monitors even though colour matching is specifically called out as as important feature
Therefore, it's pretty much useless