Loading recommendations for you

Adding to Cart...

Added to Cart

Not Added

Item is in your Cart

View Cart

Not Added

There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try again later.
We do not have any recommendations at this time
Continue shopping
$18.50 delivery: 28 July - 4 Aug
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Decleor Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Light Cream 50 ml, 50 ml


Price: $53.44
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days.
Ships from and sold by GraceBeautyStore.

Premium Beauty

What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Premium Beauty

Premium Beauty

Enhance your purchase

Item form Cream
Brand Decleor
Skin tone Light
Item weight 50 Grams
Item volume 50 Millilitres

Benefits

Hydrating

Have a question?

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.

Please enter a question.

Product description

With 98 percent of natural origin, Hydra Floral Everfresh light cream acts on 3 indisputable results, hydrate, antioxidant and anti-pollution. The remaining 2 percent of ingredients ensures the sensation and the conservation of the formula. Suitable for sensitive skin. Comes in a 50 ml pack.

Product details

  • Batteries ‏ : ‎ 1 A batteries required.
  • Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 6.5 x 7 x 8 cm; 50 Grams
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ 26 July 2018
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Treat Your Skin
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07D1TB6DC
  • Item Model Number ‏ : ‎ 3395019896575

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer reviews

5 star (0%) 0%
4 star (0%) 0%
3 star (0%) 0%
2 star (0%) 0%
1 star (0%) 0%
How are ratings calculated?

Review this product

Share your thoughts with other customers

No customer reviews

Top reviews from Australia

There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia