|Size||Men's 12-13.5, Women's 13-14.5|
|Included Components||2 Fins|
|Brand||Deep Blue Gear|
|Manufacturer||Deep Blue Gear, LLC|
|Item Model Number||DBG-FN-2505-BU|
|Product Dimensions||60.96 x 21.59 x 7.62 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
Deep Blue Gear Latitude 2 Fins for Diving, Snorkeling, and Swim
- SWIM LIKE A PRO – You’ve got your goggles or mask, you’ve got your snorkel, but you’re not yet set – you still need your fins! Enjoy the ocean or reef with your kids with these full-footed snorkeling fins.
- HEEL TO TOE COMFY – With a malleable rubber foot pocket and an enclosed heel, you can enjoy improved comfort and reduced friction and chafing.
- SLEEK DESIGN – The unique and innovative shape of these medium length fins assists in getting maximum propulsion from each kick in while minimizing fatigue when you’re exploring the waters.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE – The sleek medium blade design is snorkeling equipment you’ll want to keep in your bag. Enjoy agility and effective kicks without tiring your muscles, and get the full swimming experience with the right fins.
- FIND YOUR FEET – The fin size you choose should fit like a snug shoe. Men and women should measure their foot size to make sure the perfect fin is a perfect fit. Find your swimming feet, and explore the underwater world the right way.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy maximum propulsion efficiency while minimizing fatigue with this pair of latitude 2 snorkeling fins by Deep Blue Gear, featuring a full foot design for a sleek look and comfortable fit. The soft, malleable rubber foot pocket with enclosed heel improves your comfort while reducing friction and chafing, and it's paired with a medium length blade that's both flexible in the water and compact enough for travel. The blade's rubberized center section is designed to cup the water, resulting in increased power with decreased kicking effort. The latitude 2 is OFFERED in a wide range of shoe sizes per fin size. Remember that fins will get slightly looser in the water and slip easier if the size is too small. Because of the latitude 2's narrow design, consider selecting a size larger if you have a wider foot and are at the top of a fin size range. Deep Blue Gear produces comfortable, durable, and functional diving and snorkeling gear for both seasoned divers and novice snorkelers. Deep Blue Gear has provided masks, snorkels, fins, and more to a wide variety of resorts, tour operators, and cruise lines based in the Caribbean since 2001.