- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
DEEPCOOL N80 RGB Laptop Cooling Pad, 16.7 Million RGB Colors LED, Pure Metal Panel, Two 140mm Fans, Two Adjustable Angels, Two USB 3.0 Ports, Capacitive Touch Key, up to 17.3" Notebooks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with 17.3" notebooks and below
- 16.7 million RGB colors LED, up to 6 illumination modes (3 dynamic modes and 3 monochrome modes), up to 8 different colors to choose from
- Capacitive touch key for switching illumination modes and colors. Double click to turn on/off the light
- Two adjustable supporting angles, two USB 3.0 ports
- Metal panel, dual 140mm silent fans
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 42.7 x 31.6 x 2.49 cm; 1.11 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 June 2018
- Manufacturer : DEEPCOOL
- ASIN : B07H9D31K1
- Item Model Number : N80 RGB
Best Sellers Rank:
14,904 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- 1,829 in Portable Computer Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
RGB- Colors are too good and flow works perfectly and I like the touch sensor so you can easily change the colors.
Fan- 2 fans and size is big so perfectly covered the laptop.
Metal- I think the main reason for cool is a metal board on the surface.
Speed- Speed is looking slow but works effectively.
Airflow- I think is enough for the laptop or else you can buy table fan :P
Cool- I checked on CPU Z results are way too good.
Size- Size is too big a 17inch laptop can easily handle.
Quality- Build quality was good for me.
Noise- Noise-free, you don't believe you can't hear any sound because the fan is so smooth.
Packed- I get this brand new and packed well.
"If you thinking to buy then go for it."
And one more thing let me tell you guys...In this world, there is no coolpad that gives you cool like an AC so these coolpads are just giving you the airflow pass which helps to your laptop that's it.