|Part Number||U 11325|
|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 9.68 x 16.36 cm; 159 Grams|
|Item Model Number||U 11325|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Reinforcement lock, Fasteners|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Defender Security Brushed Chrome U 11325 Door Reinforcement Lock – Add Extra, High Security to Your Home and Prevent Unauthorized Entry – 3” Stop, Aluminum Construction Finish
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38 x 97 x 164 millimetres|
About this item
- KEEP YOUR HOME SAFE – Designed to withstand 800 lbs. of force, this U 11325 brushed chrome finish door reinforcement lock helps to prevent doors from being kicked in, increasing your home security and keeping you and your family safe!
- EASY INSTALLATION – The included 3” hardened screws make installation a breeze – extra security and peace of mind can be achieved in just minutes!
- ADDITIONAL HOME SECURITY - Use this brushed chrome finish high security door reinforcement lock for additional home security on any swing-in door of any door thickness. It helps to ensure any door cannot be opened from the outside.
- CHILD-SAFE AND TAMPER-RESISTANT – This Defender Security door blocker by Prime-Line has a spring-loaded design that is both child-safe and tamper-resistant. It can be installed higher on the door where your children can’t reach! Plus, not only can doors not be kicked in by intruders, it protects against lock picking and bumping while in the locked position.
- WATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS PAGE for installation tips and operating instructions.
- PRE-DRILLING – The included 3 in. security screws require holes to be pre-drilled with 1/8 in. drill bit.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Add an extra layer of security to your home with this U 11325 door reinforcement lock. Designed to withstand 800 lbs. of force, you can rest easy knowing your family is safe and protected! This reinforcement lock has a spring-loaded design, aluminum construction and a brushed chrome finish. This brushed chrome reinforcement lock can be quickly and easily installed on any swing-in door of any thickness, and can help ensure the door cannot be opened from the outside by being kicked in. Additionally, it’s tamper-resistant, so it can protect against lock picking and bumping. Plus, it’s child-safe, because you can install it higher on a door, where your young ones can’t reach. Installation takes minutes, and the U 11325 door reinforcement lock comes with 3” hardened screws. Extra home security and peace of mind are well within reach - and doesn’t have to come with the high price tag of an alarm system! This high security door lock meets the Texas building code requirements. Be sure to view the manufacturer’s How-To Installation Video also linked to this page, in the upper left hand corner.
From the manufacturer
Helps to prevent doors from being kicked in.
- Use on primary entry doors to keep you and your family safe while inside
- Keep your home more secure while on vacation by installing these on secondary entrances such as back door or side doors
Withstands up to 800 lbs of force!
Increases your home's security and gives your family extra peace of mind.
- Tamper resistant and child-safe design
- Installs in just minutes using 3" hardened screws
- Cannot be opened from the outside
- Requires Drill, 1/8 in. drill bit and phillips screwdriver
- Chisel may be required if door fits tightly against the jamb (mortised installation)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They didn't quite work. The end result was that the lock wasn't firmly affixed to the frame (it wiggled and moved) but the screws could not be tightened any further.
Seems like either the countersink in the product doesn't match the profile on the screw head or the screws run out of thread before being completely secured, or both. Not a problem with wood jambs but definitely a problem with metal. I fixed this problem in my case by placing a spacer plate I quickly hacked up between the product and the door jamb to move the product away from the jamb - fortunately I had enough of a gap to accommodate. With this spacer in place, the screws could be firmly tightened and the lock mounted securely.
We have double front doors design. So I've installed this upside down at the top of the non opening door. So along with the two pins the door already had, with this new U lock, it's seriously secure now.
The secure-ness comes from the fact that the screws are perpendicular to the direction of forced entry. If it was parallel (like if you were able to pull the screws from the head out) then yes one can use force to break loose this lock.
But being perpendicular to the force of entry , it is impossible to break this lock without actually unlocking it yourself from the inside. Now the danger is, you may forget to unlock this and exit through the garage door (and close it), now you cannot enter through your front door !! HAHA.
Easy to install too. Did it on my first try.