|Model number||V-Mic D3|
|Part Number||V-Mic D3+PERGEAR Cleaning Kit|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||75 dB|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||23.9 x 20.9 x 8.2 cm; 335 Grams|
|Item Weight||335 g|
|Item Model Number||V-Mic D3|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||2 November 2018|
Deity V-Mic D3 Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shockmount and PERGEAR Cloth for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Tablets, Handy Recorders, Laptop and Bodypack Transmitters
- 🏆 |Broadcast Quality Sound|: Superior off-axis sound performance. Low noise circuitry, Extremely Low Distortion THD (<0.1%), High-grade SNR (max. 78dB @-32dB sensitivity), Same 14mm Prepolarized Condensor Capsule as the V-Mic D3 Pro
- 🏆 |Smart 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Mic Output|: Out-of-the-box the V-Mic D3 is compatible with DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters and Tablets. This means no more adapter cables. The Smart TRRS cable we include with the microphone is all you'll ever need. Please Note that late model iOS devices require Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(NOT Included)
- 🏆 |Intelligent Power On/Off|: Deity V-Mic D3 features a one button on/off switch. When turned on the microphone is ready in Stand-By-Mode and automatically goes into Run-Mode when the camera or device turns on. This also allows you to save battery on your microphone when you turn your camera off
- 🏆 |Super Long Working Time|: The V-Mic D3 uses a single AAA for power. Alkaline AAA Battery – 166hrs. NiMH Rechargable Battery – 150hrs. Lithium AAA Battery – 208hrs. 6300+ Hours In Standby Mode
- 🏆 |Lightweight & Durable|: The V-Mic D3 is the workhorse on-camera microphone you've always wanted. Built with a lightweight uni-body aluminium metal body it offers you the strength to stand up to the same elements your camera can handle
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Deity V-Mic D3 is the workhorse on-camera super-cardioid directional microphone you've always wanted. Built with a lightweight uni-body aluminium metal body it offers you the strength to stand up to the same elements your camera can handle.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Durable rugged metal contruction design
- Powered by single AAA battery
- Super lightweight Run-and-Gun read
- Out-of-the-box compatiblity with Cameras, Recorders, Smartphones, Laptop, Tablets
- Auto Quick-Wake/Mic-Sleep when recoring device turns on/off
- User-friendly low-batt alert indication
- Bundled with our exclusive Deity/Rycote adjustable code-shoe mount
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 114dB (per IEC651)
- Frequency Range: 20HZ ~ 20KHZ
- Sensitivity: -35dB ~ -23dB re 1V/Pa @1KHZ
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB SPL (@1KHZ,rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedence: 200Q
- Battery Life: ≥100h
- SPL: 134dB SPL(@1KHZ,1%THD into 1 kQ)
- THD: ≤0.1%
- Power: DC 1.5V(AAA 1.5V)
- Output: 3.5mm TRRS
Super-Cardioid Pickup Pattern
The D3 is a good choice for documentary, V-log and outdoor video sound recording.
Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
Broadcast Quality Sound
Smart 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Mic Output
Intelligent power off function
100 Hours Run Time
D3 is powered by a single AAA battery provides more than 100 hours run time. User-friendly low-batt alert indication.
Super Long Working Time
Exclusive Rycote Shockmount
Aluminium Metal Body
|Compatible||Zoom H1;Zoom H1n;Zoom H2;Zoom H4n (3.5mm Jack) ; ZoomQ2n;Zoom Q4n;Zoom F1;Zoom EXH6;Sennheiser G1, G2, G3, G4 ; Sennheiser AVX;Sennheiser XS;Azden XD-Pro;AzdenWM88Pro; IPHONE 7;IPHONE 6S;IPHONE 6S PLUS;IPHONE 6 PLUS;IPHONE 6;Samsung Tab Series;||SamsungGalaxy Series;Samsung Note 4, 5, 7, 8, 9;Google Pixel;Google Pixel XL; Kinefinity MAVO;Kinefinity MAVO LF;Kinefinitty TERRA;RED DSMC2;RED Hydrogen;Sony α6300;Sony α6500; Sony α77 II;Sony α7;Sony α7R;Sony α7S;Sony α7 II;Sony α7 III;Sony α7R II;||Sony α7S II;Sony α7R III;Sony α7 III;Sony RX10 M4;Sony α9;Sony α99;Sony AX700; Sony NX80;Sony PXW Z90V;Lumix S1;Lumix S1R;Lumix HC-V800;Lumix DMC-FZ2500;Lumix DMC-FZ1000;LumixG85;LumixG9;LumixGH3;Lumix GH4;Lumix GH5, GH5s;||EOS 550D/Rebel T2i;EOS 600D/Rebel T3i;EOS 650D/Rebel T4i;EOS 700D/Rebel T5i;EOS 750D/Rebel T6i;EOS 800D/Rebel T7i;EOS 100D/Rebel SL1; EOS 200D/Rebel SL2;EOS 1000D/Rebel XS;Canon EOS 60D;Canon EOS 60Da;Canon EOS 70D;CanonEOS77D;Canon EOS80D;CanonEOS7D||Canon EOS 7D Mark II;Canon EOS 5D Mark II;Canon EOS 5D Mark III;Canon EOS 5D Mark IV;Canon EOS 5Ds;Canon EOS 5Ds R;Canon EOS 6D;Canon EOS 6D Mark II;Canon EOS-1D X;Canon EOS-1D X Mark II;Canon EOS-1D C;Nikon D750;||Nikon D850;Nikon D610;Nikon D5600;Nikon D500;Nikon Z6;Nikon Z7;|
|Requires 3rd Party TRS Cable||Tascam DR10 series; Tascam DR40;Tascam DR 22WL;Blackmagic BMPCC;Blackmagic BMPCC4k; Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4;Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera;||Olympus E-M1X; Olympus E-M1ii; Olympus E-M1; Olympus E-M5ii; Olympus E-M5iii; Olympus E-M10ii;||Fuji X-T2; Fuji X-T3;|
|Requieres Headphone adapter||iPhone X; iPhone Xs; iPhone Xs MAX; IPHONE 8;|
|USB-C Headphone Adapter||Google Pixel 2; Google Pixel 2 XL; Google Pixel 3; Google Pixel 3 XL;|
|Requires D-XLR adapter||Canon XA-10, XA-11, XA-15, XA-20, XA-25, XA-30, XA-35; Canon C100; Canon C300 Canon C500;||Sony FS5 / FS5 ii; Sony FS7; Sony Z90;|
|2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter||Fuji X-Pro 2|
|Yes, +13cm separation||RODELink TX-Belt; RODELink TX-XLR;|
|With USB to microphone adapter||GoPro Hero 1; GoPro Hero 2; GoPro Hero 3; GoPro Hero 3+; GoPro Hero 4, 4+Black; GoPro Hero 5 Black; GoPro Hero 5 Session; GoPro Hero 6;|
|InCompatible||Huawei Honor 5x; MEIZU Blue NOTE 6; Nikon D7000; Canon T3/1100D; Canon VIXIA HFR500; Canon VIXIA HFG20, HFG30, G10; ARRI MINI; Canon Legria HF G25; ATMOS NINJA V;|
|Not with default Video App; Works with Cinema FV-5 app;||Lumia 950; Nexus 6; ViVo X20; VIVO X6; OPPO;||Huawei Mate 10; Huawei Mate 10 pro; Huawei Mate 8; Huawei horo V9; Huawei horo V8; Huawei horo 8; Huawei nova 1; Huawei horo play;||XIAO MI 5; XIAO MI Red Mi 5plus; XIAO MI Red Mi 3; XIAO MI Red Mi NOTE3; XIAO MI 6;||ZTX nubia Z17; MEIZU PRO 7; Coolpad CO9; 360 vizza; MEIZU PRO 6;|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
With the On/Off aware system, battery life will last for weeks.... I have this mic since more than a month and I'm still running on the forst battery I poped in. But the thing is... I'M stressing out!!! I can't get any documentation on how this mic will warn me when the battery will die. There is a green led on the back of the mic but will it turn red? Will it flash? and if it does, how long do I still have? Can I finish my interview?
Wind muff works ok but won't kill the wind. I'll DIY myself a deadcat with some synthetic fur to add more protection.
Shockmount is great!! You can drag the mic more forward or backward on the hotshow. Very usefull!!
In short, great mic.
I needed something shorter than my rode videomic for wide angle shoot.
This works great with 10 mm lens on apsc camera.
Looks great too.
Great seller, Thank you for the surprising free gifts.
Keep in note, if the audio is not loud enough, u have to use your cameras pre amps
The camera goes on standby mode when you have the BATTERY INSIDE, NOT when you plug in your microphone so its best to remove the battery if you're leaving it unused for a long time.
Wish this had the low cut filter, but it is what it is for the price.