|Package Dimensions||16.26 x 3.05 x 2.54 cm; 59 Grams|
|Item Weight||59 g|
Voltage Tester, Dual Non Contact AC Voltage Detector for Range 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Circuit Testers Auto Power-Off with Buzzer Alarm and LED Alarmed, Test Pencil with Flashlight
Enhance your purchase
- [Non-Contact & Safe Voltage Tester] - Testing can be achieved without physical contact; Insulation operation ensures the safe testing; used for testing AC voltage, automatically detect the live wire or neutral wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field; In the vicinity of the object to be tested, as long as there is a voltage, the pen will give an alarming sound
- [Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Testing] - Adjustable sensitivity makes its measurement more sensitive and flexible;The product has the dual testing range, you can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs(12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC); Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; In using, the NCV sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen, simple and clear.
- [Safely Sound & Light Alarm] - Voltage frequency can be distinguished by beep and LED indicator. It's loud enough to hear over moderate machine equipment noise. Small in size, easy to store in tool box or carry in your pocket
- [High Definition LCD Screen & Low Battery Indicate] - When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the Live/Neutral Wire; When the battery voltage drops to less than 2.5 V, the flashlight of LED display reminds you to replace the battery
- [Auto Power Off & Portable Pencil Hook] - After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to extend the battery life and save energy; the convenient portable pencil hook help you to take it out easily;durable and resistance to falling.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AUTENS Voltage Tester, Dual Non Contact AC Voltage Detector for Range 12V-1000V/48V-1000V
- For testing AC Voltage
- Recognition of Live/Neutralll Wire
- Triple alarm of sound, light and screen
- Energy-saving and bright LCD screen
- High and Low Voltage Signal Indicator
- Buzzer alarm - loud and sensitive
- White LED lighting - energy saving, convenient
- Auto power off
- Switch key
- Good Sensitivity of NCV Sensor
- Range of AC Voltage: Low sensitivity 48V-1000V/HIgh sensitivity 12V-1000V
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm
- Voltage levels:low,high
- Electric Torch: While LED illumination lamp
- Low-voltage indicator lamp: Yes
- Auto power off:Flashlight and Power Shut down automativallly in about 3minutes if not operation.
- Signal intensity indication Method:sound from slow to fast;backlight from freen to red;bargraph from low to high
- Live or Neutral:According to backlight color change,green is neutral wire, red is live wire.
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Product Size: 157mm x 27mm x 23mm
- Security Level: CE CAT. III 1000V / EN61010-1.-2-030;EN61326-1, IV 600V
- Service Temperature: 0-40℃
- Storage Temperature: -10-50℃
How to discrimination of Live or Neutral Wire
- When the voltage is induced, the signal light will be lit.
- The bar graph of the screen will become higher or lower as the voltage signal intensity is induced, and the beep hint will become faster or slower with the signal intensity.
- If it detects Live Line, the red light lits up;and the buzzer will be faster.
- If it detects Neutral Line, the green light lits up; the buzzer will be slower.
- 1 x Non-contact Voltage Tester Pen
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Inside the Pen)
- 1 x English Manual
|AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter||Digital Sound Level Meter||Digital Lux Light Meter||Digital Anemometer||Cable Locator Wire Tracker|
|Features||Accurate AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, duty cycle, diode test, capacitance and resistance measurement.||Decibel meter measures range from 30-130 dB with frequency range from 30hz to 8Khz.||Professional high precision light test tool. Determine the proper exposure for a photograph.||Anemometer can measure wind speed air volume, temperature, Humidity, Dew piont /Web bulb.||Widely applicable for construction and maintenance. involving telecommunication cable, power cable buiding pipelines, power supply circuits and electric line.|